Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm "only" level 47 (cap is 55, then I assume prestige) but will probably grind out season 1 battle pass at least.

There is no option to prestige and no point in experience or daily challenges once you hit 55 currently.

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah thats why I'm not rushing, I wanna hit rank 55 the day before season 1 starts. Prestige is coming Nov 16th

1668030501936.png

Unlike some of the previous CODs it doesn't sound like you "reset" level when you prestige, instead you just keep adding new challenges so it shouldn't be too difficult to hit cap just playing a few hours a week.

season 1 will have essentially 250 levels to grind out, but grinding 55-250 will also be more than enough to hit tier 100 in the battle pass without using any boosts at all. I'd save any boosts you have like the 50 tier skip for season 2, I know after season 1 I tend to drop off the game and play a LOT less in another 2 months or so.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
they'll also be adding shipment to MW2, shipment 24x7 yeah baby

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
This makes me sad in the pantaloons.

Landmark was saying on his stream tonight that the Devs have said the internet's assumption DMZ was made to be like Tarkov is false that is not what they were after.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Landmark was saying on his stream tonight that the Devs have said the internet's assumption DMZ was made to be like Tarkov is false that is not what they were after.

Maybe they should have clarified that early on rather than letting them run with it.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Maybe they should have clarified that early on rather than letting them run with it.
I'd imagine it's kinda hard because then you'll have people in picketts about how its an extraction shooter where you go in and get loot, fight PvE and occasionally run into PvP.. Wait whats Tarkov again.. a game where you go in, get loot, fight pve, and occasionally run into pvp. But on the side of things, to run a comparison to actually being Tarkov; it'd be foolish to think it'd come close to what systems already exist in a cod franchise. It's basically Tarkov-lite.. no complex crafting systems and a plethora of things that make tarkov.. tarkov. It's what Ground War is to Invasion, as Warzone is to DMZ. There was no way it was going to end up being fundamentally a different game. I think where it "shines" is that it is more objectiveness than your average drop in grab a gun and get swol warzone.. and more accumulate wealth and go in with what you got to do x objective; right?

I want to say they did say something, or something was said from a leaker; but idr and am not really all that interested in trying to dig up who said what.. but to expect a 1:1 tarkov from cod has always been a wild assumption.. I always imagined it would be somewhere inbetween The Cycle, Hunt, and Tarkov.. I theorized originally that it was a flat replacement for the whole co-op/zombies experience, but am wrong; its still in teh game.. my hope is that the PvE/AI is someone smart or becomes better over time but /shrug. We will see how well it does in the grand scheme.

Last edited:

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im on PS5 and i crashed out of a game. Sent me to main menu and lost progression. Also get some lag here and there. One game was wonky, it was so bad I was moving without moving and sliding all over the place.

Overall though its not so bad. I actually started doing good with the 556 belt fed AR. With 100 round box and long barrel and scope you can really just deny areas with overwhelming firepower. Its hilarious on invasion when 8 straight bots run into the same chokepoint over and over as you just mow them down. How many kills is a mega kill? 8? I also got a quad feed.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Im also a shitter but throw me a friend request anyways! KeeZLy#1617454

Edit: yikes I haven’t done ground war before. That shit is crazy and I’m not good at it.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Im also a shitter but throw me a friend request anyways! KeeZLy#1617454

Edit: yikes I haven’t done ground war before. That shit is crazy and I’m not good at it.

Ya. Less about my old man reflexes, and more so playing smart and helping team is why I play.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Ground war really needs some good maps, hopefully they bring over the good ones from 2019 sometime soon.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Glad your having success Brahm.

Ive found ground war to kind of suck. The strange delayed spawn, and subsequent spawn points and captures makes the mode just feel different. Ive gotten spawn killed multiple times and just hated it. Invasion is way better, with the bots and traditional positions.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ground war really needs some good maps, hopefully they bring over the good ones from 2019 sometime soon.

Maps are bad because it's almost impossible to consistently defend. Way too many points of entry for one squad to cover. If more than one squad does try to defend, the other points are easily taken. It just leads to playing ping pong with points and zero reason to stay with squad really.

spronk

FPS noob
just hit rank 55 today, out of like 38 guns i've only maxxed out like... 6 of them so getting them all to cap will probably take me all the way through the battle pass for season 1 at least.

Still have no clue what is an "OP" gun, the SPR 208 is definitely awesome but you fuck up the aim a little and you are getting clocked every time, I still really like SMGs and ARs for mid range fights. They definitely have to nerf SPR at some point though, its basically a combo sniper and shotgun

I'm still running mostly no attachment guns, maybe a red dot optic and a bigger mag but thats it. might try this load out though, I really do like the M4