Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I run basically the same M4 loadout but with extra ammo instead of front grip.

I just unlocked the M16, and running it completely barebones. All I can say is...wow. It takes some skill, being able to follow up your bursts, as if you miss your dead. But usually I can outshoot even snipers sometimes, as the gun has fantastic range. It is also lethal mid range, almost unfair IMO. Its better than the m4 IMO if you can get used to using it like a semi auto rifle.

edit: Also, ADS time is a huge factor. It seems like the stock effects this the most. I was running a belt fed 556 ar with a lightweight stock and then changed to one of the bigger ones for more aiming stability, and holy shit did it change the ADS by A LOT. I was dying to people in 1 on 1 encounters because it took too long to aim.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Hey Brahma Brahma saw you in Hard point, dom, and prisoner rescue today. How’s the other game modes play for ya? I honestly felt like a fish out of water when we played ground war the other day (which isn’t to say I wouldn’t play it again). Really curious about prisoner rescue cause I think that might have the old Counter strike feels, but have only tried it once and was completely wasted, so meh.

As for OP guns, I know I’ve seen lots of Reddit posts about the Lockwood and fennec combo being “the meta,” but I haven’t tried either yet. Trying to finish up ARs - just have the Lockwood left and think I need to play the other gun to unlock the AR version so may have some info soon. I really like the FTAC Recon. Dunno if I’d call it OP, but I really like both that and the Icarus on the m4 platform. They’re both great. As for ARs, I’d say the Kastov 74u is probably the one I think I’ve done the best with. But they all play so similar I’m not sure anything has really stood out for me.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
just hit rank 55 today, out of like 38 guns i've only maxxed out like... 6 of them so getting them all to cap will probably take me all the way through the battle pass for season 1 at least.

Still have no clue what is an "OP" gun, the SPR 208 is definitely awesome but you fuck up the aim a little and you are getting clocked every time, I still really like SMGs and ARs for mid range fights. They definitely have to nerf SPR at some point though, its basically a combo sniper and shotgun

I'm still running mostly no attachment guns, maybe a red dot optic and a bigger mag but thats it. might try this load out though, I really do like the M4

From my understanding, apparently the AUG and 74u are skating the broken/op tier. I can't say i've ran into any moments that felt impossible outside of trying to run down a long lane against a sniper or turn into a rifler holding an angle. I've just been leveling my pistols to gold for shits and giggles.. haven't touched a single rifle outside of shooting counter uav's and harriers. I think i'm like level 30 something with gold deagle and gold p250.. glock almost there.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Hey Brahma Brahma saw you in Hard point, dom, and prisoner rescue today. How’s the other game modes play for ya? I honestly felt like a fish out of water when we played ground war the other day (which isn’t to say I wouldn’t play it again). Really curious about prisoner rescue cause I think that might have the old Counter strike feels, but have only tried it once and was completely wasted, so meh.

As for OP guns, I know I’ve seen lots of Reddit posts about the Lockwood and fennec combo being “the meta,” but I haven’t tried either yet. Trying to finish up ARs - just have the Lockwood left and think I need to play the other gun to unlock the AR version so may have some info soon. I really like the FTAC Recon. Dunno if I’d call it OP, but I really like both that and the Icarus on the m4 platform. They’re both great. As for ARs, I’d say the Kastov 74u is probably the one I think I’ve done the best with. But they all play so similar I’m not sure anything has really stood out for me.

I liked the one where you had to rescue the prisoner. Except one of the maps was horrid. The one where you can blow up the cars. The one where you have to capture and hold a moving point was pretty fun. THAT game was soon ruined by some guy with a sniper rifle that had 60+ kills, while the rest of his team had less than 20.

I've conceded this game is not a BF replacement, but still fun in it's own way. I thought I couldn't hang with the youngin's, but I'm holding my own. Still haven't found a great gun for me at level 25. The M4 maxxed out is still my best choice. I'm really hopeing they have an M60 or something. I don't see it thus far on my choices of LMG's.

Outside of the frequent crashes, game is pretty solid. They even have a fat old black guy running around with shorts on in a war zone. Gotta unlock him quickly!

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Deagle is the best deagle in any fps ever.

It's close but imo, cs still has the best deag. It could just be because of the gameplay loop/satisfaction. There are some pretty disappointing head hits with the deag that just don't kill in mw2.. while far, its not absurdly far that it shouldn't.. it just loses that hand cannon feeling that you'd expect; still fun though, just follow up tap cus pretty much no recoil. I just unlocked the 357 after getting the glock gold; so it'll be interesting to see how that fairs against my time w/ the deagle. The pistols overall though feel pretty phenomenal. I did this grind in the 2019, and a couple of the pistols just felt so rough to do in non-hardcore/shipment. Ended up doing 1 or 2 of them in the nighttime game mode. P250 is an amazing hip fire, and two taps close.. Glock competes with SMG's with a fire rate trig(felt garbage otherwise).. no idea on the 357 or g18. I always feel like it might be a sin to run double main.. get a pistol with the woodgrain.. that shit pulls out so damn fast.

I just wish this game would let me run a launcher and pistol. I'd be set. Also imo, border crossing is best map lol. Everyone hates it, and I get it but man.. snaking around the cars is such a fun feeling.

mw2

csgo

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This game needs to get rid of that fuckin UAV!!

I want ONE good ground war map, that promotes teamwork!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This game needs to get rid of that fuckin UAV!!

I want ONE good ground war map, that promotes teamwork!
Thats always been the problm with COD, no matter what mode you play the others always play it as deathmatch.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Thats always been the problm with COD, no matter what mode you play the others always play it as deathmatch.

Pretty much this. Even I am getting in the mode of just sitting on ammo caches and defend with trip wires.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ive noticed a ton of people running counter uavs though.

Half the game my map is scrambled.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have to agree. UAV's are such an annoying crutch. Essentially forces you to use the Ghost perk as well.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
WZ2 looks buggy as fuck still. Can't buy teammates back, people get stuck in gulag, issues picking up guns.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
UAVs are an easy way to level your PILA rocket launcher, prove me wrong. Very satisfying hearing enemy has UAV, switching to rocket launcher, and shooting that thing out of the sky. Counter UAVs are even easier since they are stationary but on small maps can be out of LOS.

WZ2 isn't out till tomorrow?

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I don't mind the UAV's and Counter UAVs so much. They're the easiest killstreaks for people to get, and frankly I don't blame people for using them. No sense using something else that you're never gonna get to. I always look for them on respawn, and if I'm not actively engaged in a firefight I'll stop what I'm doing and shoot them down the moment I hear "enemy uav over-head." I don't like having to run ghost, so I make it my business to keep the UAVs down. I really like Quick Fix and Eagle Eye for that last perk.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Counter UAV's are pretty easy to find and take about a half mag from an AR.. if I could run a launcher with my pistol, i'd keep shooting down UAV; as someone said its really good xp and stupid easy to do.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I haven't really been crashing in regular multiplayer, but doing invasions with friends tonight and it's constant. Anywhere between every game and every other one.

Anyway, last time I was kicked it's now got a patch. Wonder if WZ is releasing early? Still downloading now.

If anyone is interested in unlocking every single calling card and emblem, lemme know (unless it was just patched). You can pick from all of them (hundreds), but they're not "unlocked."

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Welp. I'm a little heaviest contested point camping bitch. It's the easiest way for me to place top three outside vehicles. I also can now place 2 claymore...with a third in less than a minute. Meaning digging me out is hard. If you sneak me, good on you. But GOD that shit is boring as fuck.

Squad play is still useless. I am just a spawn point at this point.

Also that Joker is no...joke.

spronk

FPS noob
battle pass season 1 is active and weird as fuck, its a map like an RTS and you unlock 4 items per sector to unlock the big unlock and then you can move to an adjacent battle pass sector, rinse and repeat for 20 or so (?) sectors for the whole pass. You earn tokens playing the game, I had 58 tokens from vault edition (50) + 8 for ?? and I assume just playing the game will slowly earn tokens, or you can p2w and just buy 100 tokens for $

while there are some schematic unlocks I think they are just preload existing weapons so not really p2w, more like pay to look cool guess. i'm still rocking my Burger Town Dr Disrespect skin so idgaf. Already a ton of skins and trinkets and other bullshit you can buy in the store for the whales

warzone 2.0 beta isn't live yet for plebs, but streamers are playing. i assume it unlocks in a few hours for normies

Prestige doesn't reset your COD level just keeps adding, i hit level 57 (starting at 55) and i think i can go all the way to level 350 or so, so no real cap on leveling unless you play 8 hours a day or something