Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gotta say I'm really enjoying DMZ. Been able to extract twice, and got some good stuff now (3 plate carrier, medium backpack, self revive, gas mask, Fennec, and a Signal 50 sniper).

I'm still not sure how the gear thing works, or what the timer is for, or any of that. But fun nonetheless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Gotta say I'm really enjoying DMZ. Been able to extract twice, and got some good stuff now (3 plate carrier, medium backpack, self revive, gas mask, Fennec, and a Signal 50 sniper).

I'm still not sure how the gear thing works, or what the timer is for, or any of that. But fun nonetheless.
Yeah, it's not clear really what the ultimate objectives are but I've managed a few exfills and got my guy built up a bit. Almost got the weapon cache deal but the entire map rushed my no comms team with a few minutes left and we missed out.. It's a pretty cool mode that kinda reminds me of Cold War Zombies a little bit.

Also, the game feels like an actual release today vs the past 3 weeks of "pre season". Excited to keep grinding.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The neat part for me is that I hadn't been playing MP much, and if you exfil with a new gun in DMZ it's now unlocked. The weapon XP is also ridiculous.

You lose everything if you die though, and a few times I've had no guns at all at the start.

Also had a really good but way too gung ho team and I was able to get the white lotus intel from a stronghold, but we died without me getting it out. Oh well.

spronk

FPS noob
They finally added in personal stats in barracks, i did a lot better than i expected. usually my KDR is below 1 when i go on tilt lol

FhukXSdUUAANFva.jpeg

nice thing is backend is all cross save too, i switched between xbox/PS5 and all my stats, loadouts, etc carried over and I'm sure the same is on PC too. COD points though are by platform, i have like $20 of COD points on PS5 but nearly $100 on xbox since i think i got some gifted points or something and only play on PS5

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is a fucking shit show. Just really, really bad. Half their services don't work and their binds are fucking braindead. Hope you don't want to play with friends, because you sure as fuck can't without doing a WHOLE bunch of extra steps.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
the aimbotting is real. fuck this game.

Really? Almost every single time I have yelled "Bullshit!" at my monitor, I see the replay, and be like, "Ok, that was legit."

Can anyone explain to me what a season pass does in a game like this?

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
It’s mostly cosmetics - operator skins, emblems, calling cards, weapon charms, that type of thing. There are weapon blueprints though, and those are weapons that already have some, or all, of the attachment slots filled. This allows you to level those weapons up without the “painful” first few levels without any attachments, or in some cases attachments that you wouldn’t unlock until the weapon is max level anyway. Oh MW2019, if you finished the battle pass you earned enough COD points to buy the next battle pass when it comes out, and this-appears- to be the same.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

For shits and giggles i installed MW2 f2p on my PC and tried it out and it crashed twice in an hour of warzone. I've played ~15 hours on PS5 with zero issues the last 2 weeks, no crashes or any glitches so there definitely is a huge gap in bugs on console vs PC.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It’s mostly cosmetics - operator skins, emblems, calling cards, weapon charms, that type of thing. There are weapon blueprints though, and those are weapons that already have some, or all, of the attachment slots filled. This allows you to level those weapons up without the “painful” first few levels without any attachments, or in some cases attachments that you wouldn’t unlock until the weapon is max level anyway. Oh MW2019, if you finished the battle pass you earned enough COD points to buy the next battle pass when it comes out, and this-appears- to be the same.
Yeah, season one pass costs 1100 COD points, and you earn I believe 1400 if you unlock it all.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Jesus wept... trying to get the M13 from DMZ solo is an absolute PITA. If you get screwed by spawns, or Exfil it really sucks

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Lol. It’s all part of the game, people are gonna talk about it in this thread. Warzone isn’t my cup of tea but it seems for a lot of people it’s the preferred mode.

whiteRazor

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm really enjoying the new art style of shoothouse.

The game desperately needs more 6v6 maps though. Even if they're going to be lazy and not add new ones, at least give us 4 reskins a season.

Is that museum map not ever coming back?

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Man I really didn't like museum. I'd be perfectly alright if they didn't bring it back. I still haven't got shipment yet, and I thought that one was being added alongside shoot house.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had to refund this, the multiplayer is so noob friendly it's not even fun. Camping is rewarded way too much & the aim assist for controllers is insane. Cold War is the better game imo, even though it doesn't have the realism w/the guns it plays more like an actual shooter. I can drop 40 bombs no problem, mw2 i was lucky to get 20.

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
They need to remove killstreaks from Shoot House and just have it be a pure gun fight. That map is way too small to have someone park a VTOL over the top of it. They also really phoned it in on the calling card challenges and who knows what's going on with the battle pass map.

spronk

FPS noob
if you have xfinity the reward microsite has a free MW2 battle pass code, unlocks the entire battle pass for you. The vault edition already does that, otherwise you have to pay 1100 COD points ($11)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DMZ is pretty fun. I wish there was a solo mode instead of only squad. I know you can play solo squad, but the area is still tuned for a full squad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users