Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
New submachine gun is fun, really enjoying DMZ and all the hidden objectives/drops. The gas guy skin will be mine

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Found this, hope they keep expanding upon it.

• 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That doesn't seem like it'll work because a lot of that stuff isn't static. Or at least, it may be static but have multiple potential spawn points, like buy stations which can be in a number of places you won't see every time.

Hekotat

That doesn't seem like it'll work because a lot of that stuff isn't static. Or at least, it may be static but have multiple potential spawn points, like buy stations which can be in a number of places you won't see every time.

I assumed it would be more for finding where keys go.

Xevy

Log Wizard

What a fucking joke of a release. I managed to see every single person through rocks with a sniper the entire night. Not sure if that's some built-in perk or what, but that's fucking stupid. Warzone 2.0 was an omega step backward from Warzone 1.0. Not even close to the same enjoyability/playability.

• 1Barf

Hekotat

Just noticed all the free homo flags and emblems you get from this game. What in the actual fuck.

• 1Truth!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah man screw choosing your flag based on where you're from, pick your flag based on which hole you like getting fucked out of of. Everyone is a faggot in 2022 according to Acti-Bliz

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Given the language kids are using in the lobby, I’m 90% sure most of them will be using those flags ironically

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Given the language kids are using in the lobby, I’m 90% sure most of them will be using those flags ironically
yeah it’s almost like it’s more toxic now than 10 years ago. I just laugh my ass off when they lose their shit.

spronk

FPS noob
Just noticed all the free homo flags and emblems you get from this game. What in the actual fuck.

sir i have the gayest MW flags and emblems of them all

TehGayMW2.jpeg

thanks, Little Caesars and Burger King

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Buddies and I have been playing DMZ for about two hours... This shit is fun.

edit: lol.... mf'er sniped our whole goddamn squad trying to exfil with intel so we could move onto the next mission. I guess now I know why all these people been QQing about the M13.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Cybsled

One of the missions is extract with 4 dogtags, so you're seeing a lot more campers at exfil points

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I havent even tried DMZ, i cant stand battle royale type warzone games so I have been hesitant.

Im having fun just playing invasion and tdm. You guys gotta try to the trollol M16 build. Use the 11.5 inch aluminum carbine barrel with the pro light stock and fast twitch grip only. Iron sights make close quarters engagements winable and you can still ice faggot snipers from mid to long range with 2 bursts at their scope glare. I can aim down on faster than most, even guys with sub machine guns, but can still outshoot a cool guy with a battle rifle mid to long range.

If you get good you can burst dudes down with neck shots in a single pull.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I havent even tried DMZ, i cant stand battle royale type warzone games so I have been hesitant.

I enjoy DMZ more than Warzone, I think. It's a fun PVE mix. Honestly seeing other players is pretty rare in my experience.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm pretty addicted to DMZ at the moment, but cannot stand WZ, or any type of 'pure' battle royal. There is enough tension (for me) with attempting to complete the objective and exfil safely that it keeps me wanting more. I mostly roll solo, so coming across another team and wiping them (or attempting to) has gotta be one of the more exhilarating things I've found in a FPS

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Yea I'm with ya Jozu. I've never liked BR stuff. Spend too much time gearing up just to get schwacked in the first encounter. DMZ on the other hand is mostly PVE. You will run into other players, but it doesn't really seem that often. Mostly we're just minding our own business and keeping to ourselves. Did have a squad fuck with us last night, killed both my brother and my buddy. Fortunately they didn't know where I was, and I was able to return the favor as they tried to loot my buddies' corpses. Best part was hearing them on comms and being able to say "get fucked bitches" as I killed the last one. Another dude rolled past while we were doing a mission and we started lighting his truck up and he said "just passing through boys," so we didn't pursue and kept on with what we were doing.

I went into DMZ expecting not to like it. Never played a BR that I enjoyed. After 6-7 hours of DMZ over last night and this afternoon, I'd say it's pretty damn fun all around. It can be very frustrating, no doubt. It can also feel very rewarding too. Took us a couple tries to extract with the White Lotus intel for the last Tier 1 mission. When we finally got out with it, it felt like a great accomplishment. You definitely want to have All Lobby chat on for this, because other people on comms are going to let you know they're in your area. My brother and I play in the same room cause we live together. Need to figure out a way to alert my buddy that we play with that enemies are around, without saying it over comms. It usually goes something like this: I hear enemies talking, and I'll say to my team "there's bad guys around," then I hear the enemies say "there's another squad here," and next thing you know we're all throwing down and the match is over for one team or the other. We have managed to tuck tail and run a time or two. Mostly we're trying to finish our objectives, we're not out there to keep other people from doing their shit.

If you've got two buddies to play with, check it out. It's worth a couple hours to see what it's like.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I've enjoyed DMZ and WZ, but really.. I am having an absolute blast with DMZ. As two diff friends put it, its either a GTA version of CoD or a kinda Farcry in CoD. I've had a few wild moments in DMZ where shit just pops off like 2 or 3 teams just congregating in one area.. or teams scurrying to an extract. The lack of gear impact is both a pro and a con, but the isolated moments when you're just chillin' killing AI and doing tasks and shit starts popping off is a nice dosage.

Highly recommend that whenever you get a JOKR, stow that bitch. I swear that shit is so OP in this mode. I couldn't tell you how many squads we've either fucked or screwed over with that thing. One shots LTV with the turret, and pretty much every vehicle.

Over the last 4? days, we've been queue sniping 4 and 5 queue(hold ALT to request/invite squad; up to 6 as far as I know). Was made extremely easy with pre-lobby voice to throw out a safe word, but now dat gone. I generally play with some less-than stellar fps'rs, so basically like 2 to 3 canon fodder and 2 people who can actually shoot. People are usually baffled when they think they've killed all 3 and one or two people just walk out and start unloading.

It's also like invasion, in the sense that you level weapons fast as fuck. I can get roughly anywhere from 5-8 levels per game. I think the most I got was 12.

• 1Like