Castle

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'd watch if they did the aforementioned Castle & Alexis show, with Espo and Ryan chafing under some new (hilarious) Captain perhaps, and Hailey and that hot computer tech chick Tory at the station helping out, Perlmutter as the permanent coroner because he's always been funnier than Lanie, and Castle drowning his sorrow in hot 20-somethings. Beckett really serves no purpose on the show as it is right now anyway other than giving Castle a reason to be retarded. I'd be fine with watching her go. The housewives that ship the show, however, might not agree.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Should have ended things gracefully after they took down Bracken. Now the show is gonna end up like an MMA fighter who didn't know when to retire.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Beginning of the series, they did more with tamala, then it turned into her basically being given there to say lividity..... I am on vaca, so not sure what has happened this past week. Gotta catch up

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Supposedly Beckett and Lanie are gone. Fired even. Semi big stink over Fillion saying something on twitter.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Yah got caught up. Got back from the airport and caught up with the news. Couldn't bring myself to watch castle last night you see the episode I missed. The show was those two- Fillion and Katic together. Ah well.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure if you mean the show or irl. In the show she's like the most down to Earth reasonable realistic one of them all lol

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Except she dropped out of college(apparently) drinks a lot, hangs out with 35sh Yr woman clubbing, can do Anything at all according to the script, etc. Between season 5 and this season they have messed her character up.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
rumors about that it was nathan that demanded that she get let go (stana that is)
also there was just apparently an interview with the cast by TVguide, the author tweeted thanks to the entire cast..except nathan.

i Still have yet to watch a castle episode after stana was "not asked back due to budget concerns" (that is the official abc line)

still no word as to if castle was cancelled or renewed- will find out monday at the latests. if beckett dies/goes into hiding etc- renewed. live happily ever after- cancelled.

weird thing is, i think the ratings will be the highest all season monday...just to watch Stana's Last episode...

personally i am rooting for live happily ever after.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rumors about that it was nathan that demanded that she get let go (stana that is)
also there was just apparently an interview with the cast by TVguide, the author tweeted thanks to the entire cast..except nathan.
Man I hope that's just a rumor. He doesn't really think he's can carry the show by himself does he?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
well the tweet was irl.

the rumor?? who knows the rumors are abundant that one of his stipulations for signing was stana to be gone.

of all the cast stana and tamala (beckett and lanie) are out

supposedly

nathan, susan, molly seamus jon and toks are coming back if renewed.

and i agree. HE cannot carry the show without MAJOR changes to the writing and acting (ie the writing has to get significantly better so that the actors can improve) this season's writing - for the most part- has been horrible.
his - nathan's- acting this season has been very bad overall.

i mean people were going well that is the remake of that episode, or this episode,, and it was.

personally i think if it gets renewed, the ratings are going to TANK.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I think a ratings drop is a given, at least at first, because a good portion of the viewers are probably middle-aged women that love the relationship aspect. It's the same reason Bones is still around even though I don't know anyone that still watches it (I did for several years). If you drop the love story, those horny housewives are going to be upset. And if you bring in someone they feel isn't a worthy replacement for a new love interest, they'll be even more pissed. And if they find out that Fillion actually was responsible, they'll be enraged.

It is very unlikely it would recover from that, but it could be done. I just doubt it. I gave my description of the type of show I'd enjoy watching post-Katic, but it wouldn't appeal to that housewife demographic at all, which means a likely quick demise.

I hope he isn't responsible btw, simply because I would prefer he (or any actors I like for that matter) not be involved in politics and in-fighting like that, but if I found out she was a raging cunt on set or something, I guess I'd be fine with him putting his foot down too.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I would be too, but reading tweets about her by guest stars, apparently she is a wonder to work with staying long to practice lines etc. Tamala posted a love you boys tweet picts of the cast and writers just before this all came about...Nathan was the only cast member that got his picture deleted.