Castle

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
So glad it is back!

(Might want to rename the thread to Castle Season 5+ or something)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really hope this is the last season, the writers clearly have no [good] ideas left for where to take the show, so I'd prefer they end it before they ruin the memory of the first few seasons too.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Whilst I think you are horribly wrong with Hostages vs Blacklist I'm onboard with you here, I've been watching Castle since episode one and it really does feel like they are running out of steam. Make this the last season and it would still come out as a good run overall.

I think that's the first time I've seen Ed/Larry (I don't think they ever confirmed which was which? I remember someone asking in an episode once and they responded in unison "It doesn't matter"
tongue.png
) since The West Wing.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah they need to end it. Beckett went from interesting, fun, and a little damaged in early and middle season 2, to whatever the hell she is now.

Castle went from someone who helped and a little kid in a candy store much of the time to a joke and reaction shots to now, a Lois Lane wannabe who so desperately wants to be with Supercop that he has lost all season of reason or the common fucking self awareness that he is going to die or just be broke from that heartless, mental, bitch. (But she is hot)

I miss when they were having fun.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I barely paid attention to this weeks episode. They need to go back to New York.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the good news is...

last episode with cuddy sunday/monday..

better news, they are in NY

best News...they are at the 12th...
as to what happens.....well
Beckett doesn't quit

Fazana_sl

shitlord
If they don't get much better than this I hope they do call it a day at the end of this season, give everyone a happily ever after ending. Even Gates.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I enjoyed the episode quite a bit. Was nice seeing the entire NYC team working the same case again. The ending was also what I was expecting from episode one. Beckett doesn't quit so that would of been very out of character to go that route. So I figured that she would have to choose the case over her federal duty and it would cost her.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
very enjoyable episode. decent case of the week, hated the cia dude, loved the leak. people were worried about kate being arrested and charged for the leak due to it being classified stuff, nothing she leaked was classified, all she leaked was about svetlana being probed for ties to the russian mob. she did not leak the guns, or the spy business, just leaked information that "ruined" her for the CIA. so the CIA got pissed and bitched and then she gets her butt fired. Job was NOT for her, i think we all can say that.

oh tidbit from tvguide.com... beckett -apparently- is jobless next episode, so she is dealing with her "failure" that episode...btw episode title is "number one fan" castle gets called in as a negotiator in a hostage crisis.

ratings for the show are- slightly- higher so far this year than last year, while losing to blacklist, it is trouncing hostages. being syndicated on TNT and showing basically 15-20 episodes a week in syndication is gaining them viewership "live". unless the season tanks later on, they will have a season 7.

Nathan, Stana, etc. all their contracts are-apparently- industry standard contracts, ie 5 years base with network controlled options for 2 years built into the contract... the network picked up the first option last year and if the ratings stay where they are- the 2nd option WILL be picked up. will there being a season 8? maybe, they could end on a high with either the wedding this year and or and end next year with her getting pregnant to end the series. or if they can get stana and nathan signed to a new contract, if the ratings are still there, who knows.

tidbits for episode 6...

pi and Alexis move out and move in together.

tidbit for an episode around xmas, murder victim has a baby and beckett and castle take it in-i assume just for this episode.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Lenardo, please spoiler the tidbits. Thanks.

I enjoyed the episode, ending was no big surprise. The journey was pretty fun.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
My favorite episode of the season so far. I really like that Gates has stopped being such a bitch. She reminded me too much of her character from 24 and I couldn't stand her in that show. Hopefully she continues to stay more like Montgomery now.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
lots of fun interactions this week. The way Beckett kept touching the writer vest(which she originally hated) her twisting her ring worrying, hamburger, etc. Great episode.
Next week.. Time traveler episode starting Morgan from Chuck(Joshua gomez)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Great episode.
so Beckett and castle have 3 kids and she is a senator according to joshua's character.
Beckett kinda freaked there at the end with that coffee scene.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait, why the fuck are you guys talking about tonight's episode? Did they show it last night or on the net or something. So confused, it's still set on my DVR tonight like normal.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
They are showing it on Sunday nights in Canada this season so it's out the next morning for us shameless pirates/foreigners.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gay. Now I have to adjust my thread reading habits and avoid this one a day earlier because of a bunch of moose fucking pucksuckers. Nuke Canada.