Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Friend uploaded this after he found it posted yesterday on a deepweb forum. I think it has something to do with the upcoming Cicada 3301 event. He said he could only get the important part of the video, the government was erasing it from the internet as he downloaded it, so that's why it's black toward the end (they can only erase in reverse, makes sense if you think about it). Be prepared for shills and other three-letter agency types to downplay how significant this is and discredit me.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Friend uploaded this after he found it posted yesterday on a deepweb forum. I think it has something to do with the upcoming Cicada 3301 event. He said he could only get the important part of the video, the government was erasing it from the internet as he downloaded it, so that's why it's black toward the end (they can only erase in reverse, makes sense if you think about it). Be prepared for shills and other three-letter agency types to downplay how significant this is and discredit me.

We better take this to mumble, certain RR look up to Ob _ _ a as their dear leader

Well... that video was posted to the main page of reddit so... doubt the whole conspiracy thing.
O???b??t?e?????n?_????o????r?? ?_???co?????n?f????i??r????_??m???e???????d?? ??????s????h??????i????????l??l?._?? ??L??????i??????ke??????? ???????I??? ??????s???????a?????_i???????d?????,???? ?t???h????_??e????????r????????e???????? ??w???????i???????l?l??? ?????be????? ?????p??????e????o??????p??_?l??????e ???????t???r?????y???????i???n?????g?? ?_????t?o????? ?????d?i????????s?_?????c?_????r????e????d??i? ??t ?t??_????r??u??????t?_???h??????s?????.???.??????? .???w???a???t?c??????h????? ??o?u?t? ???_??fo?????_?r???? ???????t??_?????h??????e?m??????.? ??We??? ???????w??????i?l?l????? ??????n????ot? ???????b?e?? ?????s?????i?l?i?????e??????n????c?e????d?????,??? ???? ??????p???e_o??_?p????l??e?????? ????n????e??????e???????_d?_??_?? ??????t????????o??????? ??????k?_????n???o?????w???__??? ???t?h???????e??? ??????r??e?_??a??_??l???i???t????y???? ???of??????? t???_?h_?e?? s??????i??t???????u????????a???????t???i??o?n????? ???.????????

Edit: Looks like I'm being censored by the company. Gonna have to move the discussion about this to closed channels.

Needless

Toe Sucker
O???b??t?e?????n?_????o????r?? ?_???co?????n?f????i??r????_??m???e???????d?? ??????s????h??????i????????l??l?._?? ??L??????i??????ke??????? ???????I??? ??????s???????a?????_i???????d?????,???? ?t???h????_??e????????r????????e???????? ??w???????i???????l?l??? ?????be????? ?????p??????e????o??????p??_?l??????e ???????t???r?????y???????i???n?????g?? ?_????t?o????? ?????d?i????????s?_?????c?_????r????e????d??i? ??t ?t??_????r??u??????t?_???h??????s?????.???.??????? .???w???a???t?c??????h????? ??o?u?t? ???_??fo?????_?r???? ???????t??_?????h??????e?m??????.? ??We??? ???????w??????i?l?l????? ??????n????ot? ???????b?e?? ?????s?????i?l?i?????e??????n????c?e????d?????,??? ???? ??????p???e_o??_?p????l??e?????? ????n????e??????e???????_d?_??_?? ??????t????????o??????? ??????k?_????n???o?????w???__??? ???t?h???????e??? ??????r??e?_??a??_??l???i???t????y???? ???of??????? t???_?h_?e?? s??????i??t???????u????????a???????t???i??o?n????? ???.????????

Edit: Looks like I'm being censored by the company. Gonna have to move the discussion about this to closed channels.
Zalgo??????????????????????????? "????~?~???????????????_??????p???????^???????"??? ?????????????l???^???????????_??s??????????? ??????????????????????_?_?????n??????????????_???? ??????o????????????????????????????????????!?????? ????????_?!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Obama thinks you're all massive faggots. He just texted me.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You can analyze my numbers on that Noodle HM raid, but I warn you, you might go mad.

Some notes though:

1) First time really raiding as dps, I only did heal/tank before
2) I experimented a bit during the raid because #1 and just being naughty
3) I tried MM spec for the first couple fights, hated it, switched to Survival
4) I know I missed out on some Barrages and Black Arrows (bad)
5) I think I used Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot too much (I might get rid of ToTH honestly)
6) I got isolated by rocks on Tectus somehow and lost line-of-sight on Tectus at one point
7) I died on the Koragh win because reasons
8) I think I might need a mod or two
9) I don't know if my stats are right for Survival - Icy Veins said Mastery/Haste, but I had been putting Crit/Multi

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider

I can't fucking tell what this is doing here, but I approve.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
9) I don't know if my stats are right for Survival - Icy Veins said Mastery/Haste, but I had been putting Crit/Multi
IV guide uses info provided by the same guy who does the thread on mmo-champion. The difference is the forum thread is updated almost daily, while IV takes 2-3 weeks to get around to it. So always go toAzortharion's Hunter Guidefirst.

Multi blows away all other stats for SV. Haste is the worst, with almost no value at all because haste does not speed up the ticks of hunter DoTs. Mastery is second worst. Crit/vers are tied for second place so either one is fine on crafted gear or in the extremely rare case that you actually have a choice between two items. Crit wins easily though if you ever spec MM (which you might find necessary for progression).

I'll take a look at the logs later on, but it's probably similar to other people. Try to get ~100% uptime on serpent sting on all targets (1-2 apply with arcane, 3+ apply with multi), ~80% uptime on Black Arrow on the boss. Don't use barrage on single target, it's a dps loss. Glaive is barely better than just not using that tier of talents at all on single target so I pretty much never spec out of barrage. Use crows on short-lived adds like shooters and mind fungus at Bracken, Imperator's elementals, etc. topad your dpshelp kill them faster and pop the cooldown instantly when they die. Use Lock and Load procs ASAP because a second proc overwrites the first and you lose it.

Really the only 'complicated' part of survival is deciding which L100 talent to use. Kreugen is mostly right with what he said earlier, but personally I don't find Focusing Shot that hard to use on any fight but Tectus (and my specs are SV/BM specifically so I can switch to BM for Tectus). Obviously if you get a shit job like flamethrower on Brackenspore you want Lone Wolf instead, but beyond that using Focusing Shot well just takes practice with the fights. The flamethrower buff more than makes up for using an inferior talent anyway. And if you really hate standing still ever, LW is at most about a 1k dps loss so do what you gotta do there.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Need to get lucky with heroic trinkets this week. The 640 ones I have now aren't cutting it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
For Saturday there is a small chance I'll be late. I'm taking my wife's car in at 8 for them to replace a wheel bearing and I should be out long before 11, but with this place we go to you never know. I'll post in guild chat if that's the case - don't let it hold you guys back though.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Text me if anything pops up on Darpanet's secret sites, I think your mumble is being crashed by them. Hist sounds like a robot when hes talking right now.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's too late. They already got to Hist and replaced him with a replicant.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is tonight's run full on tanks?

I think this week I'm going to piece together my DPS set. Luckily, half my tanking gear doubles as a DPS set and I already got a bunch of shit from the garrison missions. 680/670 ring, 655 weapon, 655 chest/shoulders/helm/trinket