Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So I screwed up.

My 15th anniversary is tomorrow and the wife and I made plans. We kept talking about all the things we were going to do but for some reason Wednesday night didn't enter my brain as one of the nights I would be gone.

I am gone though. Anyone can step up and make a raid tonight, don't be shy!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yup tonight is normal as many people as you can fit in a raid, usually go 6/7.

Sorry it was four nights of sex, hot tub, and steak dinners or ... You guys.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
a_skeleton_03, when your ass is super-sore from 4 days of sex, you'll wish you went on that raid.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trying hard not to buy the game boys. Tell me how awful your raids are so you can talk me out of it.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Have you read this thread? Have you seen the bitching and the passive-aggressive drama?

The fuck are you waiting for?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Trying hard not to buy the game boys. Tell me how awful your raids are so you can talk me out of it.
Well there is a scheduled raid for tonight and half the guild is already in the raid instance in some other party if that helps you out

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have to say I try and stay out of what I consider petty drama but I find it extremely, extremely frustrating when there is a guild raid at 6 server and at 6 server half the guild is in HM already in some group that may, or may not, have even been formed via /g. I wanted to raid tonight and couldn't because we had to wait until 7 server for this other raid group to even finish and when they did most of those players left anyways and we couldn't even raid. I don't know if I have an unrealistic expectation of guild interaction coming from a very tight knit and hardcore focused guild from WoW vanilla but I don't find it completely out of the question to not put together a raid group that directly competes with the guild's raid group that is occuring what could have only been an hour to hour and a half out.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If you go into every raid expecting it to not happen, then you won't be disappointed. Voila!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Tenks a few of us were bored and made a 12 man raid to get a few folks some specific drops. That wouldn't have worked on an personal loot setting open invite big group. We were literally handing every leather drop to one guy, same with plate, same with caster gear. I doubt that would have been any fun for you.

I didn't sign up for any raid on the calendar and after the little group was over I went to help some other friends on a heroic run (I'm loot locked for the week).

Sorry you are upset about the turnout. Use the group finder to bring in the pugs you need. We end up having to bring in pugs every single raid.