Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is tonight's run full on tanks?

I think this week I'm going to piece together my DPS set. Luckily, half my tanking gear doubles as a DPS set and I already got a bunch of shit from the garrison missions. 680/670 ring, 655 weapon, 655 chest/shoulders/helm/trinket
Pretty much all bad news about tonights run. I think the only slot open right now is ranged dps for the last 2 spots, were at 18. We are tank heavy with 4 of us tanks at 660-670. We have a shit ton of melee at 7 already as well =/

But...... I am running 7/7 on warrior and hunter again with my friends at some point. We can try to schedule one instead of doing it at YOLO hours. You are more than welcome to come with me and I can walk you through anything different on heroic easily. We literally just pretty much AE the fuck out of everything anyway at this point. We use a 2/6/9 with 3 heals going DPS until Imperator on those runs so they will be easier imo than 20m.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Does that 18 include me? I msged hist but just assumed u would be short on healers
smile.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
He just mentioned to us last night to keep an eye out for ranged DPS that we had 18 so we needed 2. He'll be home from work he said right before raid if you want to message him.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's fine. No biggie either way. I have a normal group I run with RL friends on Friday... So was trying to line my schedule up to do heroics on Tuesday and then mythic(if we push for it) on Sunday(this week is my last late soccer game on Sundays). Unfortunately married with kids means I need a schedule
frown.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Think I'm going to craft myself up a 630 sword and try out combat for Wed raid. Reading through the theory on mmo champ it appears like Haste >= Multi and in my current gear structure my #1 secondary is Haste and #2 is Multi. So may as well give it a whirl.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Think I'm going to craft myself up a 630 sword and try out combat for Wed raid. Reading through the theory on mmo champ it appears like Haste >= Multi and in my current gear structure my #1 secondary is Haste and #2 is Multi. So may as well give it a whirl.
Make sure you're doing the garrison invasions each week for the chests, I got a 645 wep with decent stats from it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah did gold last week and the week before but haven't gotten an epic from the reward sack yet

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Krassus, if you need a 650+ Hunter with the 670 bow in your heroics, let me know or bnet add me. Sirgimpalot#1365. The character is on bdf.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I think we should form a heroic raid of excess paladins and hunters and run personal loot. It shouldn't be hard to find enough, we're almost 30% of the population.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Man, the game isn't even playable for me right now. Comcast taking a dump on my neighborhood or something. 600+ ping. Hopefully it's fixed by the weekend.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ill be coining butcher 5 times this week on heroic for trinket on hunter and Heroic Twins + Imperator at least once more each on my DK, the struggle for trinkets is real.

Serious question, are trinkets usually this much of a pain in the ass or is it just RNG?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ill be coining butcher 5 times this week on heroic for trinket on hunter and Heroic Twins + Imperator at least once more each on my DK, the struggle for trinkets is real.

Serious question, are trinkets usually this much of a pain in the ass or is it just RNG?
Just RNG like any other items but they are so important it feels like more work.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I will just keep collecting my tears into a bucket then, QQ
A long time ago we didn't even get this much loot. Loot literally rains down on us now. Highmaul's been out for how long now? I ran 3 raid zones a week before and was happy to get 1 or 2 upgrades.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Becoming convinced you can only get that fucking flenser ring off of a bonus roll. I've gotten 3.