Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
As someone that came in as acasual, server transferred, found out the expansion was much better than expected, then had to force myself into aslower pace, the Saturday morning raids are perfect.

No matter the drama going on, we do well, have aa good time, look to be around the pace to clear some heroic right before the next tier comes out, and get great assists from the guys starting to push mythic.

Ideal for acasual (time) hardcore (type) player.

-Mybike

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah we're a little late on this tier, but I'd like us to get some Heroic in. With the next tier we'll start at the beginning and hopefully be able to move into heroics quicker.

I don't know how we can do it without the almighty Sutekh stepping down from his golden throne to herd us though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is Sutekh the real deal?
Ain't got a clue. Guys got the flu and raw dick is all I know.

It's easy to look from the outside in and think we're a bunch of retards or something, and we mostly are, but don't let this thread be some indication that the guild is shitty. Most of us have a fun time. There's a group of people that have come together from many years of previous games and like to run pugs at their own pace and some people get butthurt about it.

I'm a little surprised grown-ass men would send tells from alts blaming someone though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yeah we're a little late on this tier, but I'd like us to get some Heroic in. With the next tier we'll start at the beginning and hopefully be able to move into heroics quicker.

I don't know how we can do it without the almighty Sutekh stepping down from his golden throne to herd us though.
What time do the Saturday raids start EST and how long do they usually run? I haven't logged in for weeks cause I lost interest since I can't raid in the evenings, but if there is a regular Saturday run at a decent time I might finally push my healer to 100 and gear up.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wish I could make the saturday rAids, but with little kids the timing just doesn't work
frown.png

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I'm a little surprised grown-ass men would send tells from alts blaming someone though.
It would never occur to these little tools that their inclination to send salty tear QQs from an alt is very likely related to not being invited to the cool kids raid.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It would never occur to these little tools that their inclination to send salty tear QQs from an alt is very likely related to not being invited to the cool kids raid.
What more can you guys expect from a guild full of hormonally imbalanced trannies?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
@Saturay Noodle Raid - We can do a heroic clear but let me preface it by saying we dont have the DPS currently save for a handful in the Saturday raid. We wont see past Butcher or Bracken until almost everyone is close to 19k.

Who knows this week though, last week was a 200% improvement over the week before and you Wakandans might be more than ready. Especially with the amount of you guys I saw working on rotations, gearing, and another round of LFR to get rid of your last blues.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
@Saturay Noodle Raid - We can do a heroic clear but let me preface it by saying we dont have the DPS currently save for a handful in the Saturday raid. We wont see past Butcher or Bracken until almost everyone is close to 19k.

Who knows this week though, last week was a 200% improvement over the week before and you Wakandans might be more than ready. Especially with the amount of you guys I saw working on rotations, gearing, and another round of LFR to get rid of your last blues.
Right I know that there are some hard DPS checks. Some of the dudes in the raid have the Saturday raids as their first entry into HM so it's to be expected as their DPS is low. I don't expect us to be clearing heroics soon, but we can start stepping in.

This week I figured we could hit up H Kargath -> Normal clear. H Kargath is easy as shit and will give some 670 gear to some peeps.

@McCheese - We start roughly at 11AM EST (I DID IT RIGHT GUYS SWEET!!), but sometimes it may take a few minutes for the west coasters to login since it's 8AM. I say if you want in, start signing up because that shit is filling up like crazy. We got 18 confirmed + 1 tentative right now and it's like the 3rd week.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I should be pulling around 19k on Butcher now I think. I got 21k on LFR but it was over in a minute or so and got all my offensive cooldowns in for that time so I'd expect it a bit lower. I now have a competent grasp of combat to switch specs on fights that require my to flurry so hopefully I can pull better DPS on fights like Bracken and Tectus.

Singlemalt_sl

shitlord
Some people like structure, and that is a bit scarce in the guild, but it has always been billed as casual. I'm east coast, so I had to bail last night when raid was postponed, but there are always other options such as the consistent as fuck Saturday raid. Just realize what this is, and roll with it, or you will suffer I guess. The anonymous tell thing is fucking hilarious though, whether done seriously or as a troll, for different reasons of course.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, Sut. You're old now. Come raid on Saturday mornings with us old people.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone talked to Kavious to see if hes tanking Sat morning? Bellstian / Mordd or one of that group of friends if you don't mind asking. I don't mind tanking but would prefer to bring my hunter.