Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Has anyone talked to Kavious to see if hes tanking Sat morning? Bellstian / Mordd or one of that group of friends if you don't mind asking. I don't mind tanking but would prefer to bring my hunter.
Just bring your hunter bro, we'll find someone to tank

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Has anyone talked to Kavious to see if hes tanking Sat morning? Bellstian / Mordd or one of that group of friends if you don't mind asking. I don't mind tanking but would prefer to bring my hunter.
He moved to a new house this week, but I just texted him, and he said he could be on to tank if we need him. Told him we did.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We should see if he or someone else wants to tank every week, it'd be nice to have a consistent second gearing up and learning with us.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good idea Noodle you really need that as a tank, Fart needs the exact opposite of what I do and Faydark does as well because of the way we've passed gear to each other.

Imma call a source from the Obama camp, I'm pretty sure there is a trinket conspiracy in this game his people are involved with.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I got that one nice trinket from the Twins.. then last week I got that pseudo-DPS trinket. I'm actually using it because it was an upgrade to my Knight's Badge.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Would love to eventually be tanking Saturday morning raids, but might be a few couple weeks. Almost 97, then some heroics/LFR are in my immediate future. Only able to play for about an hour every night, little bit more on weekend. Indicolite in guild, warrior.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The plan on Saturday is still H Kargath -> Normal, right? I've got seals burning a hole in my pocket ready to roll on Kargath's fist.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't see why not, he's easy as shit. We got like 21 people signed up too. It's like 1 tank, 2 healers, and 18 dps

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The plan on Saturday is still H Kargath -> Normal, right? I've got seals burning a hole in my pocket ready to roll on Kargath's fist.
I've heard if you yell "JUST FIST ME" into mumble it'll drop.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I got my fingers crossed for you, Tenks. I'd really like to see you get fisted Saturday morning.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Arcanin wants to tank on his Warrior Daarck. He is a little concerned about his gear and being able to tank Heroic Kargath if we actually start there. He listed his Mage as tentative just for Heroic Kargath if needed.

Since we are going to try and 7/7 this week as well as Heroic Kargath could we start at 8am Server Time Sharp? Could we start invite at 7:45? Could people log out the night before on the steps of HM? I feel like we lose 20 mins of raiding each Saturday due to invites and travel. /taskmasteroff

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Arcanin wants to tank on his Warrior Daarck. He is a little concerned about his gear and being able to tank Heroic Kargath if we actually start there. He listed his Mage as tentative just for Heroic Kargath if needed.

Since we are going to try and 7/7 this week as well as Heroic Kargath could we start at 8am Server Time Sharp? Could we start invite at 7:45? Could people log out the night before on the steps of HM? I feel like we lose 20 mins of raiding each Saturday due to invites and travel. /taskmasteroff
can we bump that to 6am server? or 5am server? I'm in then.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll log my hunter out there, at the very least we can get the summons up and running quickly.

Also, I just double-checked your raid logs from last week and the flask/potion usage was rather sad. Normal being easy is no excuse. It's only a few gold, and it's an opportunity to work on getting your rotations as tight as possible before you move on to heroic.

Looking at Butcher:
Flasks: 6 Greaters - 6 Normals - 6 Nothing
Potions: 4 Pre-potted - 4 One Potion - 7 No Potion (healers weren't counted)

If anyone wants flasks or potions made, send herbs to my hunter (Svieri). There's even less excuse when you consider that you can simply assign an herbalism follower to your garden and pick the herb your class uses for potions and you'll generate more than enough herbs per week to cover all your raiding needs. I have like 800+ of the BoP alchemy items so I will even make you greater flasks instead of normals for no charge.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Where in MrRobot log does it show flasks? I definitely had a flask up, but on my buffs I don't see it.

TyTK4VR.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Yeah I'll try to start the invites early. Like I said the other day I have to take my wife's car in to the shop.. so hopefully I'll be home in time. I'll update gchat though. If not, any of you guys can start the invites.

What ilvl is Daarck? Could always switch out tanks if that's needed.

@Vorph - do you know what addon people use that calls out who isn't using flasks/buffs/etc?

I am an alchemist and come with catalysts and shit, just bring me the mats to the raid and I can even make them right on the spot..

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Where in MrRobot log does it show flasks? I definitely had a flask up, but on my buffs I don't see it.
It's on that page, just click 'raid buffs.'

@Vorph - do you know what addon people use that calls out who isn't using flasks/buffs/etc?
RaidBuffStatus or BigBrother. Both work, but I use RBS because I don't care about all the chat-spamming features BigBrother has.

Also, it was brought to our attention at the mythic raid that not everyone is familiar with the concept of pre-potting. The whole reason the tank gives a countdown to the pull--and it should *always* be a 7-count because of Army of the Dead!--is so that people can use a potion when the counter reaches "1". If you drink a potion then, you're still out of combat and can use another one once the fight reaches execute phase. I know most of you already know this, but it's worth repeating just in case there's anyone who doesn't.

Related to that, healers get excused from pre-potting because there's not much point in bothering, but you should have a stack of draenic channeled mana potions for fights like Imperator that have a phase change where you can channel for 10 seconds with zero risk to the raid. And personally I use health potions instead of healthstones on any fight that would be considered progression. Stones heal for a lot less if you aren't a warlock.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I use the shitty +200 all stats item you get from the inn quests and RBS doesn't yell at me muahaha

Only shitty part is it falls off when you die with a 15m CD
frown.png