Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I got them for free from the guild bank. It was a really good deal.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
a_skeleton_03 is correct, that item was nerfed and should no longer be used for anything but heroic dungeons and open world farming.

And the raid leader should set the threshold on RBS to 250 anyway!
biggrin.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Greater STR flasks are 500g a stack right now. I think it's fair of us to say that saturday raids are tab 5 dippable.
They are. Anything organized can take from there. I think noodle is an officer if not I will fix that when I get home on Saturday but too late for raid so somebody will need to help him out.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, Sut. You're old now. Come raid on Saturday mornings with us old people.
Honestly with work, gym, both my basketball leagues, girl, and other stuff Saturday mornings are probably the only time I'd actually have to raid. The only problem is weekends looking like they're going to be occupied too!

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
10am basketball game with my kid tomorrow, should be home by 11, hopefully I can join late. Sorry bros.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also, it was brought to our attention at the mythic raid that not everyone is familiar with the concept of pre-potting. The whole reason the tank gives a countdown to the pull--and it should *always* be a 7-count because of Army of the Dead!--is so that people can use a potion when the counter reaches "1". If you drink a potion then, you're still out of combat and can use another one once the fight reaches execute phase. I know most of you already know this, but it's worth repeating just in case there's anyone who doesn't.
My embarrassment is real! To have played all this time and not know about something so.. simple.. Ive always had all my calculations and shit done with just the one potion. Then to find out it wasnt just me? /mind blown.

And yea, the Oralius' Whisper Crystal from the Inn Quest is not 200 to all stats like it says. Only good for questing/dailies/dungeons. If you buy the Waters, most alchemist in the guild wont mind making you the 250 stat potions for just a few gold.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'll try to start the invites early. Like I said the other day I have to take my wife's car in to the shop.. so hopefully I'll be home in time. I'll update gchat though. If not, any of you guys can start the invites.

What ilvl is Daarck? Could always switch out tanks if that's needed.

@Vorph - do you know what addon people use that calls out who isn't using flasks/buffs/etc?

I am an alchemist and come with catalysts and shit, just bring me the mats to the raid and I can even make them right on the spot..
If I am on before you I will start the invites.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Arcanin/Daarck just told me some family stuff came up, he will not be able to attend tomorrow.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have to remove myself as well, sadly. Wife found out she was on call tomorrow during the day, so just me and the kids. Lee sigh. Been looking forward to it all week. Saddest face.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I might actually be free tomorrow if you need dps (I don't need anything but will come help if needed).

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
My wife is going to get home like 20 minutes after it starts. If there is a spot for a dps, I can show up late!