Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Friend is having a party tonight, so I don't know if I'll be up and functional for tomorrow morning. I'm a tentative.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I've got bowling practice and money round qualifiers tomorrow boyzzz... let me know if I need to help with more tab 5 stuff though.

Xoxo

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Are we doing carry's at this point? My war is like 620 prot spec. Would probably get squished in heroic
frown.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If we're doing Heroic no. I'd even say no on Normal. Do heroics and get boes like everyone else to get closer to 640.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I just bought out the int and str potion markets ~500QTY/ea so if tab 5 is running low I can restock it or whatever.

If you buy some from me on the AH please let me know and I'll reimburse you.

Tenks

My rogue is also pretty set on normal gear so if we're doing normal and are in need of a tank I can probably fill that role if necessary in the future. I've never tanked raid but not like any of it is that complicated.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My rogue is also pretty set on normal gear so if we're doing normal and are in need of a tank I can probably fill that role if necessary in the future. I've never tanked raid but not like any of it is that complicated.
Poid has signed up for the 2nd tank role for the immediate feature, so unless he hates it..

I think we'll do some heroic stuff first

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone need 640 leather/mail or a str/agi/int cloak made? I have300200 leathers on my hunter who doesn't actually have LW as a skill, and I want to knock down my LW hut to put up a storehouse instead.

Edit: Guild price is 3500G for any item. And it should be obvious but this is for people to actually equip, not resell. I want to put up the storehouse today, so be quick about it if you want something.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone need 640 leather/mail or a str/agi/int cloak made? I have 300 leathers on my hunter who doesn't actually have LW as a skill, and I want to knock down my LW hut to put up a storehouse instead.

Edit: Guild price is 3500G for any item. And it should be obvious but this is for people to actually equip, not resell.
I'd take the int cloak, but I don't have the gold.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You don't have 3500 gold?! You need to get on that Obama train and get some gubmint gold check sent your way.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
a_skeleton_03 can you make me an officer or otherwise somehow capable of removing flasks for raids tomorrow morning?

Tenks is really upset that I became amod and he may be more upset that I'm requesting this

Vitality

HUSTLE
a_skeleton_03 can you make me an officer or otherwise somehow capable of removing flasks for raids tomorrow morning?

Tenks is really upset that I became amod and he may be more upset that I'm requesting this
a_skeleton_03 already said he would, the fact that he hasn't probably had something to do with him super-manning cancer recently.

I can logon and load you up with consumes if you don't get access by tonight.

Also Vorph - I can reimburse you for guildies that need those cloaks at 3.5k ea valuation. Get Ao one and I'll get you the gold.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
a_skeleton_03 already said he would, the fact that he hasn't probably had something to do with him super-manning cancer recently.

I can logon and load you up with consumes if you don't get access by tonight.

Also Vorph - I can reimburse you for guildies that need those cloaks at 3.5k ea valuation. Get Ao one and I'll get you the gold.
Yeah I know, I was sending a reminder. It's not a big deal as I always roll in prepared.. but some people.. still using that Inn item...

Tenks

How are people so broke they can't afford flasks and pots? Its like 150g per week if that.