Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Vitality

HUSTLE
I just sold an hour of work flying around Northrend for Titanium for 1500g.
I make more than that on the toilet at work. I can't be bothered to spend an hour of my time flying around for rocks.

Just checked my phone: Pulled in 1900g in the last hour from str/int pots.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah I know, I was sending a reminder. It's not a big deal as I always roll in prepared.. but some people.. still using that Inn item...
I made Hist guild leader so he can turn on guild repairs for the mythic people! I forgot to make you officer before that. I will see what I can do to fix it otherwise we will need Hist to do it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I make more than that on the toilet at work. I can't be bothered to spend an hour of my time flying around for rocks.
Not everyone is a white collar WoW worker! Some of us have to pick up our lunch pails and find Titanium nodes you elitist!

Vitality

HUSTLE
Not everyone is a white collar WoW worker! Some of us have to pick up our lunch pails and find Titanium nodes you elitist!
It's cool I understand, I make good gold off of guys like you ;-), I don't mean any disrespect either.

Tenks

To be fair I had dreams of building a Jeeves but I decided its a ton of work and said fuck it and just sold the Titanium. I probably won't make a habit of doing it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was working the AH for awhile and pulled in a cool fast 25k in a week, but then I started raiding on my days that I play and I've lost a lot of that.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I can bring a group of either, I know some of the big DPS plans on coming they said to help. I think we can for sure take out Kargath, Twins, & Tectus. Really for heroic we cant have anyone below 18k DPS if you plan on killing Bracken and Butcher.
I didn't run my paladin through normal this week so we'd get more gear for folks on Saturday.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I was working the AH for awhile and pulled in a cool fast 25k in a week, but then I started raiding on my days that I play and I've lost a lot of that.
Yeah I dropped out of the markets over the holiday break so I'm regaining a foothold - If you need any celestial oil I've got about 1000 listed that I wouldn't mind converting into int/str pots in some fashion.

Tenks

I should probably convert my Monk I'm leveling over to Tailoring from Alch. Why Hexweave Bags are so fucking expensive is beyond me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I dropped out of the markets over the holiday break so I'm regaining a foothold - If you need any celestial oil I've got about 1000 listed that I wouldn't mind converting into int/str pots in some fashion.
i don't have anything at all, but if you send them over I'll make whatever you need

Vitality

HUSTLE
I meant crescent oil, I have it marked up pretty high right now and it's selling so I'll let it sit until saturday and then pass you leftovers pro-boner

Also doing mass resets on the herb markets up to 2g/ea

Like I said previously, anyone purchasing something with my name on it can get reimbursed the purchase price if you just let me know what and how much.

Tenks

If we are doing heroic versions of Tectus, Twins and possibly trying Butcher or Bracken is there anything I need to be aware of that differs in those fights between Normal? May be best to list them in the thread so they don't come as a huge surprise to people on game day.