Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How are people so broke they can't afford flasks and pots? Its like 150g per week if that.
Beats me. I'm coming up on the 200k mark and I'm not even really trying. I had about 40k when I server transferred.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Also Vorph - I can reimburse you for guildies that need those cloaks at 3.5k ea valuation. Get Ao one and I'll get you the gold.
I made one and sent it to him. Crit's strong for spriest now, vers not so much, so you may want to reroll it Ao. Or just use it as is until you get the 655 from Ko'ragh.

How are people so broke they can't afford flasks and pots? Its like 150g per week if that.
I barely even try to sell anything on Hyjal. Just some herbs when my reagent bank filled up, maybe a few pots and flasks here and there.

Auditor got reset when I moved to Hyjal before xmas, but the results since then for DK+Hunter:
~35000G from garrison missions.
~23000G from vendoring crap.
~5000G from AH sales.

As for flasks and pots, in addition to what's in the gbank, I've offered multiple times to make potions/flasks (greaters are free catalysts if you send 1 sorcerous per 5 flasks) and only a couple people have requested anything. All you have to do is find out what herb your primary stat takes, set your garden to grow those things only, and you'll grow all you need to make the consumables you use for weekly raiding. Just send the stuff to Svieri and I'll make it up.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I made one and sent it to him. Crit's strong for spriest now, vers not so much, so you may want to reroll it Ao. Or just use it as is until you get the 655 from Ko'ragh.
Alright, I'll be sure to reimburse you when I get home, what's your character name ingame again?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

I barely even try to sell anything on Hyjal. Just some herbs when my reagent bank filled up, maybe a few pots and flasks here and there.

Auditor got reset when I moved to Hyjal before xmas, but the results since then for DK+Hunter:
~35000G from garrison missions.
~23000G from vendoring crap.
~5000G from AH sales.

As for flasks and pots, in addition to what's in the gbank, I've offered multiple times to make potions/flasks (greaters are free catalysts if you send 1 sorcerous per 5 flasks) and only a couple people have requested anything. All you have to do is find out what herb your primary stat takes, set your garden to grow those things only, and you'll grow all you need to make the consumables you use for weekly raiding. Just send the stuff to Svieri and I'll make it up.
The best part is I can make greater flasks too and I'm leading the raids and physically there.. not been asked once

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I loaded up on the good stuff already but I'm sure the mythic crew will dip in there once people's stash gets low.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just need to make sure you have a level 100 alt who has an Inn to make sure you get the treasure missions. I don't know exactly how much per week I make on Marched just off missions but it is over 1k gold for sure. He has 13k on him now after transferring over almost all his gold since I started Thetan a month or so ago.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I tried to do the questing thing, but I gave up around level 48. Now sitting in Org chaining dungeons.

Cata rework was pretty meh. Quests are stupid. Too many cut scenes. Too spread out. Mob density is low. Respaawn is slow.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I tried to do the questing thing, but I gave up around level 48. Now sitting in Org chaining dungeons.

Cata rework was pretty meh. Quests are stupid. Too many cut scenes. Too spread out. Mob density is low. Respaawn is slow.
You can chain dungeons up unti 90. At that point the dungeons don't give much meaningful exp so you need to do the new quests

Vitality

HUSTLE

Do you not have the WoD character boost? If you do make sure your guy is level 60 and you have selected the professions you want to Auto-max prior to doing the boost. (It's a hidden bonus)

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I didn't know that. I have the boost too. I was actually going to level this guy manually and if I ever hated the class or how it ran in raids I can use the boost on a 2nd character. I've also never saw that Cata/Mop/WoD content so I'm going to run around in it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You can chain dungeons up unti 90. At that point the dungeons don't give much meaningful exp so you need to do the new quests
You kind of have to do the questing at 90 for all the garrison stuff anyway.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Need the deeps or heals!
I can bring a group of either, I know some of the big DPS plans on coming they said to help. I think we can for sure take out Kargath, Twins, & Tectus. Really for heroic we cant have anyone below 18k DPS if you plan on killing Bracken and Butcher.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll echo the potions/flasks thing. I've got a ton of herbs and carry vials with me, so I can make almost everything (no greater str flasks yet) IN raid/ON demand.

I didn't know that. I have the boost too. I was actually going to level this guy manually and if I ever hated the class or how it ran in raids I can use the boost on a 2nd character. I've also never saw that Cata/Mop/WoD content so I'm going to run around in it.
there's a breakpoint for tradeskills (60?). Chain to that if you can stand it, pick your two professions (no gathering), and boost. It's nice but not necessary to do. Given you're already 48, 60 shouldn't be too hard.

edit: and thanks for the cloak. I'll start selling shit.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm 57 right now. I don't know if I want to boost this character though. Wouldn't know what profs to pick either. Not sure if I want to skip that content just yet. I'd like to see 80-90 I think.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm 57 right now. I don't know if I want to boost this character though. Wouldn't know what profs to pick either. Not sure if I want to skip that content just yet. I'd like to see 80-90 I think.
The boost is great if you have already experienced all that stuff. MOP and Cata are largely un-interesting, Dungeon xp at 57 starts to slow down quite a bit too.

Profs are generally worthless right now outside of maybe enchanting and even that is in decline. Gathering is pretty pooped on because you get free garrison buildings that let you harvest herbs/ore without even needing the profession.

I'm starting to clean up the Alchemy market right now with celestial oil and raiding consumables, so that's actually looking like it's pretty healthy.

Inscription is largely not that great now that darkmoon cards/trinkets aren't as sought after and the glyph market is just straight up flooded.