Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Do we get a cache for each tier or just one for the highest tier?

I asked before but I totally forget.
If you're referring to the Highmaul Raid mission that comes up every two weeks, you only get one mission, and its ilvl is based on the if you've cleared 15 bosses in normal or heroic. 15 bosses in normal = Heroic cache, 15 bosses in Heroic = Mythic cache.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I wanted to switch us to Heroic soon but I am worried
I was one of the last to die on twins both times, I was only taking incidental damage from pulverize (and never much damage) I evanesced out of the bigger one. I have no idea what was going on, I just kept seeing people die.

I did get hit by shield rush once in normal but it only did like 40k. Heh

Needless

Toe Sucker
If you're referring to the Highmaul Raid mission that comes up every two weeks, you only get one mission, and its ilvl is based on the if you've cleared 15 bosses in normal or heroic. 15 bosses in normal = Heroic cache, 15 bosses in Heroic = Mythic cache.
I'm curious if you still get HM raid missions, when BRF comes out.
685 mythic caches to 665 BRF normals would suck.

I hope you get one of each lol

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I know the pug healer was under the impression you wanted to take the quake damage which I'm sure caused much strain on the healing side of things. But I was too focused on trying to do my job correctly to really see who was getting annihilated by quakes and/or WW.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wonder what direction we want to go this week. I'm thinking H Karg -> Full Norm, or even just Full Norm -> H Karg if there's time. I really want the group to push through normal.

I realize this is weird because it's "just normal" and stupid easy to some, but we need to get there.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Quake is unavoidable. The whole raid takes damage every second for 12 seconds after Phemos throws his weapons to start Blaze.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'd say just do H Karg -> Normal. I saw nothing in our H Twins attempts to think we were just a few key pieces of normal loot away from dropping them.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Quake is unavoidable. The whole raid takes damage every second for 12 seconds after Phemos throws his weapons to start Blaze.
Yeah Tenks, you're thinking of Blaze which is the fire on the ground. As Vorph says, right after the weapon throw Phemos pounds the ground which causes raid wide magic damage.

Edit: Easy to mix them up since the DBM call is for Quake.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I think I am out gents! My sub renewed on the 14th so I still have time and I will pop in a bit, but I think I am done when the time runs out. Funny how the older I get the faster I hit burnout on MMOs. I am sure I will be back at some point, if not this expac for sure on the next one.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Quake is very easy to heal through, it's when kids get stacks of blaze on them when it starts to get hard on the healers. If you position them properly you can avoid a lot of fire damage though

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Only 13 more weeks clearing H Kargath and I get my mythic loot!
I am 99% sure repeat kills in the same week count. You can pug kargath 13 times in a row before the next mission pop and it should be a mythic cache.

I killed butcher several times this week and the kills show up on armory and masterplan missions of interest tab now show as mythic. From the little research i did other people say the same thing.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Quake is very easy to heal through, it's when kids get stacks of blaze on them when it starts to get hard on the healers. If you position them properly you can avoid a lot of fire damage though
I feel like Quake is pretty brutal on mythic. It was by far the largest source of damage I (and everyone else not a tank) took over the course of our attempts last night. It might not be a big spike of damage since it hits over 12 seconds, but since healing is difficult during those 12 seconds--plus a bit more since Blaze lasts something like twice as long as Quake--they have to do a lot of catching up to get everyone topped off again. You have to remember that Quake gets buffed by Enfeebling Roar as well. Twelve 15-16k Quake ticks might not be a big deal but when they're buffed to 24-26k that's a completely different story. Course part of that is because we had anywhere from 2-6 people not taking the Roar, which caused it to hurt a lot more than it should.

People should be avoiding 100% of the fire damage. Bad luck during empowered WW is really only time getting Blaze stacks is excusable. Not saying I do it perfectly every time, but it's certainly the goal there and I feel like a dumbass when I do take a stack. Unless I haven't used AMS yet and can still remove the DoT.

Also, one last comment about last night's attempts:
slackasses.png

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That druid on the Saturday raid was getting wrecked by Shield Rush and follow-ups. I was standing next to him and the Rush would come, sidestep because I'd see it coming, and dude was still there. I think that's a problem in general for us though because a lot of times that positioning makes everyone go up against the walls, and we get blocked by fire after the shield rush. Why are we pinning them against the wall anyway? Most strats I've seen have the Twins centered in the room.

Do we also have the ability to check for certain mods/addons? I think some people are flying blind.