Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Dude. Braen was taken... Plus having a tiny female panda tank looks funny to me.

When I pick up WoD next week I will put my 90 on Hyjal

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I don't even mind carrying people as long as they are prepared, on-time and show the desire to improve. I hate the people who somehow think that the raid START time is the time they need to log on. Of course they then have to get their seals and their flasks before they can come to the raid. They ask for summons, somehow miss the "no summons, just fly" response in chat and wait around for ten minutes until someone asks if they are coming, to which they again ask about summons. After they arrive late (usually after everyone else cleared trash and is waiting for the boss pull) they have to take a quick break. When they are back, they then have to eat and maybe ask for a repair because they forgot to do that while they were getting seals and flasks. Ok time to pull the boss, they don't pre-pot and maybe even forget to flask. They usually die to the first major mechanic because of bad lag or a DC. If you beat the boss without them they roll on all the loot. They also chatter up vent while they are dead. The breaks and DCs will continue and they of course will never ever volunteer to sit.

As long as you are not that guy and over the course of a couple raids you show improvement, then I don't mind at all.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I don't even mind carrying people as long as they are prepared, on-time and show the desire to improve.
I agree completely. I routinely volunteer to tank a friend's guild's normal HM raid. Technically I'm "carrying" by handling RL duties and being a 678 tank in n.HM but they improve measurably every week which makes it fun.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I know how he feels having a family that doesn't support my gaming habit...

What you ahve time to game? Well.. then you have time for .....

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
My heart has shattered.

As for next week, someone else will need to organize it if they can. I leave for Disney World with my family Sunday morning, and won't be back until next Saturday night.