Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Oh no, I shouldn't have said we needed Poid to tank. I think inscared him off for the night.
Sorry about showing up late! Group ended up doing pretty well all things considered. I don't mind tanking next week since I finally finished my abrogator stones on the druid. Hopefully we'll be able to go at least 6/7. If we get some good extra dps then imp is a real possibility.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Vorph, could you look at those logs and see if I can improve anything on prot warrior? Indicolite.

Zastlyn

Peasant
Hist transfer leadership back yet? That guy seemed like such a nice dude it's so weird for him to just disappear and ignore you guys. If it hasn't happened yet I'll keep bugging Krass until it does.
He's been playing Diablo 3 a lot. I whispered him that a_skeleton_03 was looking to talk to him about the guild real quick and he never responded. He was obviously playing as well. So IDK.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Went 5/7 and h Karg with what we had, and got a couple more folks to 650. Thanks to all those who came out!

Elsebet

Peasant
Went 5/7 and h Karg with what we had, and got a couple more folks to 650. Thanks to all those who came out!
Thank you so much for organizing this.
smile.png
We're having a great time.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Vorph, could you look at those logs and see if I can improve anything on prot warrior? Indicolite.
I can take a look later, but please upload to Warcraft logs. It's a better site for analysis and far more people use it which makes its percentiles more relevant.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
One quick fix would be prepotting and potting during the fight. It's not only a substantial DPS increase (15% or more), but also mitigation.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
BTW I know I am not the most outspoken person but I am super fucking excited with how today went. New guys all did great. Only one or two wipes to learn a new boss is really impressive. I know to other people normal is a joke but for a guild that is mostly geared in normal gear it is a challenge. Keep up the good work and keep coming Saturdays. My ultimate goal for us is seeing heroic black hand dead with a picture of the guild members in front of the corpse before my baby is born in may. We can do it!!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really fun run today. Really pleasantly surprised me with the operator kill. I honestly did not think we could do it. Love being wrong though!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I now see why Monks are down a bit in some of these encounters. With movement, I can only cast a weak bouncing HOT that just flags people for my AOE heal. Once it's rolling the numbers come in, but requires set up. It also requires me knowing the fight so I can set it up before the damage comes in.

I'm also so pissed I lost T17 helm set piece. Its the only item sans trinket that is still ilvl 630 blue.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We'll all get the gear, I was actually a little disappointed we were doing so much offspec gear today and then at the end we had to trash a bunch of mail. Only time I was pissed was last week when that warrior got the sword, but he is doing good DPS so I'm happy!

We need an official log analyzer now that VOrph has quit. I think Sorrows shuold do it since he is always at 99% :p

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I asked Vorph how to play unholy and he spent a few minutes explaining how. I also ask him questions about talent choices and rotations. Been at it for three weeks now and am getting the hang of it. I keep putting out better numbers the more I work at it.

I can help people with ret paladin, dps dk, and survival hunter. That is about it.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
So my wife has put the kibosh on Saturday morning raids. Blah blah ruins whole day, blah blah. Tired of fighting with her about it. Said she's fine with any night time raiding when she can go to bed, just not during the weekend when I'm home. "Choosing game over family time", "put our day on hold for your game", and "work off your schedule" is shit I hear every Saturday and it's just not worth the headache. God forbid I have a hobby and don't spend every waking minute with her and 17 mo old.

Sorry for the vent. Noodle, good luck when you have yours. Women lose their fucking mind. I'm lucky enough to make enough for her to be a stay at home mom and has a ton of free time every day, yet she flips out if I take two hours for myself Saturday morning at 10am. FUCK