Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm on PST so my wife loves Saturday morning raids. I get up at 7:30ish with my son get him breakfast and set up with a movie or his tablet or whatever and she gets to sleep in while I raid/keep an eye on my son. He's almost 4 though so pretty self sufficient.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I feel you on the wife thing. Happens to the best of us. And Dumar keep your redpill bullshit in screenshots where it belongs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah my wife is sort of the same way. She got all pissy that I was raiding once a week at night with the guild. The thing is if she asked me to do that I wouldn't care at all, but she would much rather we spend all night watching TV together or something. I hate watching TV too, I have like one show I watch.

I'm going to compromise and raid Friday nights + Saturday morning.

That said, anyone can start their own raids. I mean that's what I did. I didn't know I'd get 20 people each week that really enjoyed it but it looks like I keep getting more people every week. I know a lot of the people coming can't raid at night consistently so I think I found the gap I needed for a successful raid.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Hey Noodle, what would help the raid the most. Me off speccing tank or dps? It doesn't matter to me which, gear is almost the same for the most part.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Indicolite was offspeccing tank for us, so there's a gap there. I know Else was interested in tanking too, so I guess first I'd have to ask if she was offspeccing tank gear? If she can answer or maybe if someone from Friday runs know. If she's offspeccing tank gear I'd say its up to you. As you saw yesterday we really could've traded one or two healers for DPs. Additionally if me and poid can't come one week we don't want the guild to be screwed. Sorry this answer barely helped. I think one or two offspeccing tank gear is good.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Also all thanks to the folks that show up every week, even after the BRF where we could only kill one boss. They are the true heroes, I just coordinate it

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got a paladin and a death knight through Ashran bursts and over 650, now my boss keeps asking me to do overtime on Saturday.

dyeHb.gif

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You still playing a_skeleton_03? Haven't seen you on I don't think. When we do get it back there are a couple people that should be officers, I tried but I can't promote anyone.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You still playing a_skeleton_03? Haven't seen you on I don't think. When we do get it back there are a couple people that should be officers, I tried but I can't promote anyone.
I have been in the middle of moving so I should be online more now that I got to my destination.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I see him in the clan on D3 try and grab him there?
Someone said they tried messaging him there and they were ignored, either intentionally or accidentally.

Guild is still operating fine right now because the entire Mythic crew left us, but we're basically raiding on some weird schedule with all new people. It'd be nice to get a few more officers that could help rebuild/restock/reuse stuff in the bank. I believe I am the only officer right now.

Just kind of shitty, if he knew he wasn't coming back he could've transferred it to literally anyone.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The fact I see Hist online constantly on D3 and he refuses to even acknowledge whispers or gives reasons for not transferring GL must mean he has the emotional capacity of a girl getting her first period

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How did someone who isn't even a member of this community get leader?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think it was mainly because a_skeleton_03 didn't have to time to juggle the guild bank so he just gave it to the leader of the S crew

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Isn't Krassus friends with him? Is Krassus MIA here as well?

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Isn't Krassus friends with him? Is Krassus MIA here as well?
Krassus is around and says he's contacted Hist about it three times now but I get the impression he's getting ignored too. I'll keep on him when I see him online. Hist has a wife that plays on some other server. Maybe try and track her down. I don't know. I'd do whatever you can or wait out the idle period considering how much gold Vit tossed in the bank.

It's a weird situation, because he's probably the last person I would expect this type of thing from, but at the same time it's not like I knew him well. Just seemed like a level headed dude.

It's still a total bummer to me that the group here didn't work out. I thought Hist was a pretty decent leader and we were only like 3 weeks into Mythic attempts before the white flag was thrown. Oh well.

Anyway, great to hear that Noodle's crew is still going.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodle crew will go as long as people show up, and it is looking good. We had 21 (TWENTY-ONE!!!) people show up on Saturday