Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
My shaman's 100, who wants to raid this shit. If we can get some people you might even be able to convince me to heal.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
My time expires at the end of July but I'm slowing down long before that. I'll log on and garrison some gold on my characters every once in a while for the next expansion, but I'm officially done.

I'm one of the last logging on in weeks other than Antidotes and a few other stragglers. Anyone looking for a guild raiding experience should look elsewhere. I figured I'd let you know.

I'll be here on the forums still and will respond to this thread if it needs it. I'll be on Steam if anyone wants to bullshit with me until I get sucked into some other MMO.

Good luck to anyone still playing, hope you get your enjoyment. I won't gripe about the game, I got good times out of it and I don't want to sound like one of the million brokenhearted fags out there.

Thanks for the giggles and I'll see you around.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How many shitlords would come back casually... say, Friday night raiding or something? (I'll be available M/W/F nights 8pm EST)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not positive about Friday nights, as it's the only time I can actually get out of the house to exercise without my kids, but I'm back for fucking around and minivan raids.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah Saturday morning actually worked out better for me than Friday night. Usually on Friday the wife wants to hang out.