Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll just re-make a raid after the normal hm. Can't invite everyone, so hopefully there is no offense taken in the guild. It's just a specific run for the achievement.

Bro dont even know about the s-crew

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I won't be on Friday (your highmaul raids are safe!) but in general, I've been trying to work on a few things - especially minimizing lost time from using a laptop over a shit lan - but I hardly think I can blame all of my shittiness on non-personal things like lag. If any of you see me on and feel inclined, I am 100% welcoming of anyone who'd want to give me tips, or walk through things, recommend mods, etc. You also all have my full and complete permission to bitch about me here or anywhere else - if I suck please don't let someone else think they are the one who sucks because of someone trying to be polite about me and staying vague! Also, if I'm rolling on a very rare item that someone awesome is dead set on please just tell me BEFORE it gets handed to me and is held for 2 hours or whatever it is; I won't mind possibly passing or whatever's appropriate, or even dropping a raid 7/10 in because shits about to get real. Yall motherfuckers just need to lemme know.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Who are you in-game yerm? Sorrows loves to yell at people
smile.png

Shadow, you can come, I meant i won't be able to invite guys that are newer and haven't done Imp a bunch of times. I want to one/two-shot him.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Who are you in-game yerm? Sorrows loves to yell at people
smile.png

Shadow, you can come, I meant i won't be able to invite guys that are newer and haven't done Imp a bunch of times. I want to one/two-shot him.
I haven't heard him yell yet; just provide stern reinforcement

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
As much fun as I am having at Disney with my fam, I will admittedly be jelly if you guys get AOTC while I am waiting in line to meet Elsa and Anna for the 10th time.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hey man, family is first. I think you told me that! Anyways, I'll be coming to Fridays for awhile (at least until baby, and then we'll see) so we can keep hitting up the old bastard. That is.. if you are part of the s-crew.... I think most of us still need gear from him anyways

I've probably tried to pug him at least 30 times and groups are such fail.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
ilvl is not so important, I just use it as a baseline. Most important right now is those experienced in the fight.

But you are my bae

Disarmonia

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone from a different server have a guild or group they raid BRF with on weeknights? My schedule has changed and the Noodlecrew does not work unfortunately
frown.png

Elsebet

Peasant
After doing a lot of reading and looking at other Holy Paladin logs, I switched from Sacred Shield to Eternal Flame earlier this week and I liked the results in an LFR run, looking forward to normal HM/BRF.
smile.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
After doing a lot of reading and looking at other Holy Paladin logs, I switched from Sacred Shield to Eternal Flame earlier this week and I liked the results in an LFR run, looking forward to normal HM/BRF.
smile.png
It might be sad but I seriously spend all week looking forward to saturday mornings ... I am a pathetic man

I enjoy tanking normal HM most times too, just because it is so laid back