Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Darkmoon Faire (starts Monday) can upgrade them still. It costs 44-64 tickets per heirloom, and you can get something like 155 tickets per faire if you're starting at 0.

As for the Garrosh weapon, it caps out at 620 and won't be replaced until you get a heroic or crafted ilvl 630 weapon at 100. Crafted ones are rare rather than epic which makes them a waste of truesteel that could be used to make epic armor instead, so it really comes down to how lucky you are in heroics. It took me for-fucking-ever to actually get a heroic weapon in MoP so I fully expect to be using the heirloom for a couple weeks.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I'm going to use my boost for a Warrior, so I have a tank I can use. May as well do that and buy a heroic Garrash before the expansion releases. Will probably still play Warlock as main.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was thinking of doing the same with a DK or a paly. I'm going to level rogue up through dungeon crawls but want an alt with some versatility.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Same boat here, brought my 90 Pally over so will likely boost my Hunter and then buy runs for both.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Darkmoon Faire (starts Monday) can upgrade them still. It costs 44-64 tickets per heirloom, and you can get something like 155 tickets per faire if you're starting at 0.
Meh, that's dumb. I see their still on the "bust players balls about twinking low level characters" train in WoW. Even though everything is pretty much instanced and you can't affect other player's experience by being able to kill shit faster than them.

Sirocco

Molten Core Raider
Gonna start a monk there. I have plenty of time right now so I'll try to get him lvled quickly. Already sent a Bnet invite, named is Xave#1217

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This stat squash is fucking trippy. My ilvl 490 stuff has AC of like 20. It's like they could only go 10000% stat squash instead of anything that would be reasonable.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Managed to hit 14 last night in only like an hour of playing. So is running dungeons with heirlooms the fastest way to level nowadays (Tank spec, so queues should be short)?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Managed to hit 14 last night in only like an hour of playing. So is running dungeons with heirlooms the fastest way to level nowadays (Tank spec, so queues should be short)?
Yes, you'll fly in levels by doing dungeons.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was averaging 2 levels per dungeon in almost full looms (helm, shoulders, chest, cloak, legs, weapon) through about the late 30's, slowed down to about 1 per through the 40's and 1 every other in the 50's now. It's quite fast and tanks have pretty much instant queue's so yea.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
did random dungeons from 49-60 last night, I have seen enough blackrock spire/depths for a lifetime.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The best part about TBC dungeons is you never have to physically step a foot in that god awful expansion

Needless

Toe Sucker
I hate to tell ya boys, but UBRS is a dungeon in WoD again lol
However it's completely different bosses and shit, so it'll be fresh encounters