Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How do lockouts work for this? Can I raid with you guys if I've already killed something in another raid (and just not get loot)?

Vitality

HUSTLE
The GMs didn't get my GD toon out of Vehns prison of a Garrison until like 6am =(

Its on tonight through Saturday, I hope to put together small raids in between like Friday after work for those who want in. (ALL are welcome to heroic raiding just in case anyone didn't mention it)
Does this mean cross realm dudes too? *nudge

Edit: I finished gold dps in proving grounds a couple weeks ago

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Do I need 630 ilvl to even get in the raid? I'm at 628.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
You might, @Ao I think you can do them again just can't get loot. I'm busy after tonight until Saturday which sucks but I am hoping to get some more heroic reps in throughout the week.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think 615 was for MC. I believe recommended ilvl for heroic raids is 640 (I know we were low).

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does this mean cross realm dudes too? *nudge

Edit: I finished gold dps in proving grounds a couple weeks ago
Yes, Ive got a mage + priest coming tonight to help out from my bro list.

@Arch I am going to put something together for Friday, Fay can join us at 10est or we can wait to start till then for PST people. Either way I think Friday night since we aren't normal raiding and its the weekend should work well for heroic reps? Thoughts from you guys?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, Ive got a mage + priest coming tonight to help out from my bro list.

@Arch I am going to put something together for Friday, Fay can join us at 10est or we can wait to start till then for PST people. Either way I think Friday night since we aren't normal raiding and its the weekend should work well for heroic reps? Thoughts from you guys?
I'm down, may be a little late shop xmas party is that night so it's going to depend on how drunk the old lady gets but I should be on no later than 10-11 cst than I'm good til whenever.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm game for heroic Fridays once I get my iLvl high enough. Also from what I'm reading on reddit/other forums is that correct secondary stat itemization is more important than iLvl. I've gotten lots of gear in heroics, but most of it is shit and I've noticed my dps is on the weak end despite being the right iLvl. I readjusted some things the a couple days ago but I haven't had a chance to run some heroics since then.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm game for heroic Fridays once I get my iLvl high enough. Also from what I'm reading on reddit/other forums is that correct secondary stat itemization is more important than iLvl. I've gotten lots of gear in heroics, but most of it is shit and I've noticed my dps is on the weak end despite being the right iLvl. I readjusted some things the a couple days ago but I haven't had a chance to run some heroics since then.
Yeah, in my quest for ilvl, I have really spread out all the secondary stats. Instead of being strong in crit(as a destro lock), I'm mediocre in all secondary stats.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gear is a crutch for mistakes, we'll be fine.

Tonight is going to be good times, it would really be helpful to everyone if reminded their friends in the guild or if you haven't done it yet to grab your consumables. I think a_skeleton_03, Skrigg, and a lot others mentioned they are handling feasts so we should be fine. a_skeleton_03 was asking for some kind of meat, so if you have any Draenor meats pop them in the Gbank. Flasks - Draenic imo is fine, the expensive ones if you are a baller are better. That shitty click item is 109 to your stat and I wouldn't rely on that. Potions also wouldn't hurt, I brought my DPS up quite a bit stacking cooldowns and timing it with my STR potion on the dummies. Surprised it made such a difference in this game.

Edit : Please also install mumble and login to make sure it works and set your button to PUSH TO TALK friends and off of voice activated. Mumble information is in the guild info tab.

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
The GMs didn't get my GD toon out of Vehns prison of a Garrison until like 6am =(

Its on tonight through Saturday, I hope to put together small raids in between like Friday after work for those who want in. (ALL are welcome to heroic raiding just in case anyone didn't mention it)
you weren't supposed to get out

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tectus on normal kicked our ass last night. We wiped probably 6-8 times before calling it a night. DPS check is for real, and gear is not a crutch, it's needed imo.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hundreds of guilds killed Tectus last night and I have friends who had cleared the whole place by this morning.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
You'll see tonight. First two bosses go down like a joke and then BOOM you're in hard mode all of a sudden.