Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Vitality

HUSTLE
Greater Draenic Agility flasks just dropped 10g in unit price down to 25g.

rrr_img_84706.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can make Greater Stamina flasks and regular every other flasks at cost as well once I transfer over. Not sure if that's cheaper or more expensive than the AH there!

Titleist

Trakanon Raider
I can make Greater AGI, and Greater STA Flask on my Paladin(Bullieve), and I have about 80 of the barn 100 stat feast on Buckshotz for tomorrows raid. If you need flask I have mats for a few, but I am not actively farming for mats for flask.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I made you a special tab and promoted you Vitality.

I should be on tonight, not feeling too bad. If we do anything it will probably be a small invite only heroic.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fletch and I are transferring tonight, will be looking for invites once the xfers go through.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Faydark was nice enough to include me on some 2v2 arena, holy shit am I terrible, if I was just a little better he could carry me to 10 wins but I couldn't do shit.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Faydark was nice enough to include me on some 2v2 arena, holy shit am I terrible, if I was just a little better he could carry me to 10 wins but I couldn't do shit.
2's are pretty stiff competition right now depending on your mmr. 1400+ requires 620+ pvp gear. You gotta know how to deal with Ret/FDK in order to climb.

Not sure what Fay is rated. There's tons of pve'rs in guild that can get to 10 wins sub 1400 rating. We should be doing some 3's runs in the next couple days leading up to saturdays raid.

I don't need points so I'll probably just coach. Unless I'm needed for carries.

@oblio too mainstream for me my man

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
a_skeleton_03 needs to do some gear checking for these raids this week, saw people in 610 gear asking for raid invites speaking of gear.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
At the rate heroics throw loot at you, that's just shameful. Normal Highmaul isn't THAT faceroll.

On the other hand, the only reason I have a WOD weapon and trinket is follower missions. My trinket is an over budget 615 that trumps dungeon gear and my weapon has my two worst stats on it. But that's why they play the game, Chris Burman said.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Just did LFR... it was insanely faceroll haha. No one dodged shit, just tanked everything npnp. Did get two drops, neither of which are upgrades naturally.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Normal really ramps up at Imperator, bringing even 630 people is pretty rough unless they are really good and dodge all. During the last phase when it goes into solo all star performance mode where you have to think reactively with 3-4 things happening at once.

Had a couple of really rough wipes on heroic butcher also at 8% with quite a bit of people doing 20k+ dps. That fight has a hard dps check where everyone needs to be able to push 20k if not it just hurts the raid.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, good. Gear progression means something even before Mythic level. Otherwise having four fucking versions of the raid would be retarded.