Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Pretty much everyone can invite. Just send someone a whisper.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can heal also Noodle but then I cant tank etc, I can play any role for Saturdays raid. Make sure you figure out how the timer works though, people got a lil emotional about it haha.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I can figure out holy gear also if healing is really that big an issue. I might be worth more on ret though.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I can figure out holy gear also if healing is really that big an issue. I might be worth more on ret though.
It is now too late to realize your mistake and edit out your announcement that you are now a main spec healer. Thank you for your sacrifice, sir.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It is now too late to realize your mistake and edit out your announcement that you are now a main spec healer. Thank you for your sacrifice, sir.
I've always been a main spec healer - this was my very first time in the history of WoW playing a DPS role.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I've always been a main spec healer - this was my very first time in the history of WoW playing a DPS role.
31259710.jpg

Eggplant_sl

shitlord
Are you guys horde? I've got a 645 disc priest on horde skullcrusher. If possible cross server I might want to heal on normal HM sometime.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Look up someone on Weds 9pm est or Noodle on Saturdays at 11am est for the highmaul runs, rest of them are yolo hours.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I need a raid leader for Mythic and then we could recruit. It's that simple and I stated this in /gu multiple times. We are a few people short of twenty capable mainly healers. I am not good enough so I am not going to raid lead it but I will recruit for it.

Someone has to step up though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Krassus I spent a few days buried in the books and took a few exams and now I figured out how time zones work.

Seriously someone in the guild told me I set it wrong so I changed it. I don't remember who it was, so blame him!!!

Vitality play whatever role you feel more comfortable with. Id rathe have an exceptional dps than a healer who isn't fully comfortable. Just know the fights is all we ask and don't aoe when koragh is in the center
smile.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
Vitality play whatever role you feel more comfortable with. Id rathe have an exceptional dps than a healer who isn't fully comfortable. Just know the fights is all we ask and don't aoe when koragh is in the center
smile.png
I'm 7/7 my man with the Koragh special achieve. Just don't expect much of me on Twin Ogron or Tectus, I'm too busy counting matchsticks on the floor on those fights.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm going to try and reliably (resto druid, 650ilvl) make wednesday nights. Wish it could start an hour earlier, but ill use caffeine for the work day on Thursday. Saturday mornings (really any day before 8pm est) is set aside for hanging out with my daughter
smile.png
. I love healing, so you won't have to worry about me flaking out to dps.. I also hate alts.. I believe my RL friend (Tezzuka.. prot warrior) is going to try the same. So hopefully that gives us a tank and healer every wednesday...

I'd be down for Mythics.. but unfortunately I'll never have the gear lvl to do them.. just don't have the time to collect gear like I used to
frown.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm 7/7 my man with the Koragh special achieve. Just don't expect much of me on Twin Ogron or Tectus, I'm too busy counting matchsticks ont he floor on those fights it seems.
It's ok bro on the twins I had to tank both bosses for like 40% of their lives before Opm started tanking one as a dps warrior. It was the second craziest thing I've done.

Tectus is our bitch

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I need a raid leader for Mythic and then we could recruit. It's that simple and I stated this in /gu multiple times. We are a few people short of twenty capable mainly healers. I am not good enough so I am not going to raid lead it but I will recruit for it.

Someone has to step up though.
The biggest hurdle for mythic raiding is the 20 man requirement that also requires everyone on the same server.

When we do our few normal and heroic runs we are always having to pug healers. A few folks having healing offspecs is just fine for our normal and heroic runs but to be able to make progression kills in mythic we need full time dedicated kick ass healers. This is not an option.

We also need folks properly geared on their main raid toons.

I'm making a heroic raid tomorrow where I'm telling folks up front that specific items are reserved. I'm taking a 2h upgrade for my paladin. Krassus really wants shoulders, a few other folks have mentioned specific drops that would like. If anyone has a problem with that they are probably dps people who are welcome to start their own raid themselves. My friends who tank and heal are cool with it so away we go.

selis

Molten Core Raider
I'm on Doomhammer playing with some friends but I'm happy to come heal and raid normal/heroic progression items. I'd consider transfering over if I could consistently make mythic times.

657ish holy pally main.

Glad to try to see if scheduling works, what is Hyjal ST? ET or CT?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just joined a Normal Imp pug. For those who know, I have had no luck with this fight. Group got him to 3% our first attempt and downed him our second, both me and the other tank barely having done P4 before. Felt pretty good.

What felt even better was I won the 2H sword and the tanking neck. FUCK YEAH!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nice. Grats.

Does ilvl have an actual impact on your DPS? By that, I mean does the actual ilvl give you better damage tables when you reach certain thresholds or is it simply from the additional intellect/stamina(or whatever your class stats are)?