Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

I'd be happy to teach a couple people at a time imperator this week as long as they pull their weight. Regarding amount of play, most of that is alts..I'd be Tuesday only if I only played my warrior. Then again though, I live off an EBT card and don't work.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Krassus you've got to realize how much you play and expecting others to play as much as you isn't realistic. Just setting yourself up for disappointment.
Sir, he is talking about putting some effort into one character not into a giant harem of alts like he is running.

Get the fake achievement addon. Grab whatever boe's you can another other normal/heroic loots to boost your ilvl, even if the gear sucks. SELL YOURSELF to pugs. To get my alts into runs I flat out fucking lie on the group finder. When I queue for the groups I put 7/7 heroic 4/7 mythic (which is total bullshit) And whatever alt I'm on I say 25k+ dps. Then I directly whisper the raid leader and say hello, link my ahead of the curve achieve (get the addon faker) tell them I pull 25k+ dps and don't die to bad. Even if I'm on a shit alt that barely pulls 20k. Also tell them you don't want whatever main drop the boss has that others of your class/type/religion want. When I was running 239842934 heroic ko'ragh pugs I would tell the leader I don't need the 2h mace and just want to coin roll.

This game is all about networking and proper use of social skills and selling yourself in a manner that makes you desirable.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Krassus you've got to realize how much you play and expecting others to play as much as you isn't realistic. Just setting yourself up for disappointment.
Just playing the devils advocate, what would you say to the majority of our raid that logs in for 5 hours a week and all did it on their own? I am the exception having a job that lets me WoW.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What he means here is "Lying".
Yes lol, we all used fake achieves at first and had gear in our bags to make our ilvl seem higher. I cant count how many pugs turned me down or kicked me and Fart out after inspecting us.

@Noodle the struggle was real bro, we had an epic Kargath yesterday that brought me back to imperator pugging <3

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm laughing my ass of at the legit dudes in here preaching to line sitters.

New guild name is <Angry Minivan Dads>
How is it preaching?

I might be a dick a lot of times in mumble and what not but I try to help folks out. I'm much nicer than Krassus and Fartbox are to the common plebeians.

Needless

Toe Sucker
This game is all about networking and proper use of social skills and selling yourself in a manner that makes you desirable.
Rerolled.... and that?

DOqLXrt.gif

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
How is it preaching?

I might be a dick a lot of times in mumble and what not but I try to help folks out. I'm much nicer than Krassus and Fartbox are to the common plebeians.
Vit doesn't mean anything by it, that's my MF Wakandan for life there and I am on his team

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Since no one wants a rogue for Imp should I also lie and tell them I'm a better class when applying?