Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Sorry about the derping on butcher last night, I was lazy with communicating and it messed up our stacks.

Actually the truth is even dumber. I was looking at the marked guy and thought it was Xarch. The 50 million Butcher pugs I've done for bonus rolls all mark the hunters.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
No, we're still dating.
Are the kids mine or yours? If they're yours, come take care of them.

We had a mythic geared BM Monk tank our heroic Sky and I'm not convinced his HP bar actually moved. And he out DPS'd all the DPS. By a lot.
I love seeing that stuff happen, but then when the overgeared start shit-talking about it I get sort of pissed. No shit you beat me at DPS, your stats are twice what mine are when your ilvl is 30lvls higher.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'll probably regret it, but I want to see the new content from cata and mop. I'll probably regret this because it's boring as fuck.

I'm 62 now. I'll think about it though.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
This week has already been better for my mage than last week. Got the mask off of h Kargath, which is more than I got from all mobs/runs combined last week.

Personally, I've got no interest in raiding mythic with the incorrect roster. To do it efficiently, we need 2 or 3 of every spec ready to go right away. We don't even have a solid 20, so there's not much point in punishing ourselves. No one wants to raid lead well or recruit on a regular basis, so I think we should quit while we're ahead. I'll play through BRF heroic maybe twice and then I'm done. Game is dead after that for 6-12 months anyway until the next content is released. I guess I'm living in the past, but I also really hate how raiding is now. The flexible raid size is great, but having to run shit multiple times on multiple characters is painful and time consuming to say the least.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
At the rate you will level through it, you won't really care about what you are missing. You'll see -maybe- half of Pandaria before you hit WoD levels and Cata stuff you'll see like 2/3, maybe, before 85. Some neat stuff is hinted at, but since you are a full expansion ahead, it'll be pointless to follow any of it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm thinking maybe I should just boost to 90. Who really needs to see the 80-90 content? I duno.
thing is, you won't even see most of it. You'll out level the last half (if not more) before you even get to it

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm thinking maybe I should just boost to 90. Who really needs to see the 80-90 content? I duno.
When I was leveling up a year ago towards the tail end of SoO, for Cata I saw all of Hyjal, all of Deepholme, and like two quests into Uldum before I hit 85 and went to Pandaria. I thought I read people saying that Pandaria is so quick now you will be 90 before you leave the first zone potentially.