Cats

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Desensitization vaccinations exist now as we'll as SLIT - immunotherapy in essence. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a cat purr in your lap and be able to enjoy it? Contact your local quack today
smile.png
Unless something has changed in the last few years, allergy shots take years to be effective and don't always work.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Any ideas of how to keep cats out of a garden?
Why? Cats are outdoor creatures. We used to have 2 and they didn't even have a litter box, they just went into the garden, asking to open the door if there wasn't a window open. Before we went to bed, the cats were let out - they're night creatures after all. They could find shelter in the garage, which had a cat door, well actually my father made a small hole in the wall.
Now I live in a house without a garden and I feel I can't keep a cat because of that.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Now I live in a house without a garden and I feel I can't keep a cat because of that.
Get one of these:http://www.catgenie.com/

Seriously, they are the best fucking things in the world and I will never go without one again. No litter box smell, no dumping litter. It uses these washable granules instead of litter and automatically cleans itself out and washes itself. The only work you have to do is replacing cartridges when they get low and flushing a toilet if that's where you have the waste pipe going to.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Get one of these:http://www.catgenie.com/

Seriously, they are the best fucking things in the world and I will never go without one again. No litter box smell, no dumping litter. It uses these washable granules instead of litter and automatically cleans itself out and washes itself. The only work you have to do is replacing cartridges when they get low and flushing a toilet if that's where you have the waste pipe going to.
Yeah I saw your link earlier but it's more a principle thing. I don't want my cat to be sitting in the house all day while me and my GF are at work. They need to be outside, to be free and conquer backyards!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Unless something has changed in the last few years, allergy shots take years to be effective and don't always work.
Sigh, it's not like possiblemechanisms behind allergyare obscure to modern medicine. Fuck you, Mr. Party pooper, it's a chance cat lovers would take 100/100 times - especially since price on specific therapy is much lower in recent years than when it was discovered (duh).

Insert random cat :)
700.hq.jpg

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Why? Cats are outdoor creatures. We used to have 2 and they didn't even have a litter box, they just went into the garden, asking to open the door if there wasn't a window open. Before we went to bed, the cats were let out - they're night creatures after all. They could find shelter in the garage, which had a cat door, well actually my father made a small hole in the wall.
Well, I don't have cats. the neighbor ones keep using my raised beds as litter boxes and I hate the toxic turds they bury in them. I decided to build fencing around each raised bed, going to dump citrus on all the fencing that borders the yard to try and keep them out completely. My wife won't let me do a sentry airsoft gun.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
My wife won't let me put our horrible fucking cats outside because we have a lot of strays in the area that she claims will kill him. A giant 18 pound cat. I said "Good" at first but of course she wasn't having it.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sigh, it's not like possiblemechanisms behind allergyare obscure to modern medicine. Fuck you, Mr. Party pooper, it's a chance cat lovers would take 100/100 times - especially since price on specific therapy is much lower in recent years than when it was discovered (duh).
I've been through allergy shots twice now, and they didn't work. Fuck me, indeed.
frown.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I've been through allergy shots twice now, and they didn't work. Fuck me, indeed.
frown.png
Yeah, that sucks, I feel for you mate - Try a different quack. The therapy works on many others though, so no reason to be so dismissive. It's all about the specific nature of your hypersensitive disorder - genetic or acquired - signal molecules, receptors etc etc - lots of points of failures. Naturally allergen immunotherapy cannot fix each and every case, but new methods and attack points are being developed for all the time - try a different quack, google around. It's worth digging imho, especially if it's cat hair allergy and you're a cat loving person
smile.png