CFB 2012-2013

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
On a more positive note, Miss. State plays OSU to start the season, so I don't have to wait 8 games to be let down!

Except, they are a middle of the pack Big 12 team, so we will dominate and get my hopes up before Saban crushes them
OSU may be the best team in the Big 12 next season, and I expect the boys to be ready for that game.

OSU by 2 touchdowns. Sorry bro!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
You must be new here. Genjiro is an angry little boy who is always looking for a fight. You'd be mad, too, if you had Syracuse dick so far up your ass that it was crowning out of your mouth.

We pretty much let him stomp his feet and cause a scene while we do our own thing.

Careful, though. If you are too mean to him he'll rage and quit the forum.... again...
Or rage and put you on ignore, right faggot? God damn you're too easy bro. Go outside and get laid or something.

Titan_sl

shitlord
Aside from losing 3/4 of our good players this year(why so many seniors this year, fuuuuuuuck) we will still have a solid team next year. Luckily decent recruiting last few years means we won't be killed.

And if you think Tyler Russel( who until the end of the year was second most eff. QB behind McCarron) is going to play so shitty again, I don't see it. No Bumphis/Banks scares me though

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Kentucky is about to spend some money.

A $110 million renovation of Commonwealth Stadium to add luxury suites, recruiting space and other upgrades to football facilities. Upgrades would include 16 to 20 new suites, about 2,000 new club seats, a multi-purpose recruiting room and improved concessions, restrooms and security. The project is expected to start in 2013 with an estimated completion date of July 2015

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
2013 SEC Schedule(several teams still need to add 1 more non-con opponent to get up to 12 games)
rrr_img_8163.jpg

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Does playing @Oregon make up for Austin Pea and South Alabama? I don't know.

God I hope we don't lose to WKU.

Borzak

I still don't understand how a school like Michigan State said they couldn't afford to travel to Dallas to play TCU at the Jerry Dome and backed out, which is how LSU got in that game again.

Spoony_sl

shitlord
LT Taylor Lewan is coming back to Michigan for his senior year. He was already thought to be a mid 1st round pick if he came out this year, but after talking to Jake Long he decided to stay. His return is huge for Michigan who is losing their 3 interior lineman this year. I bet he goes top 5 next year. I apologize for my post about the Big 10, continue with the SEC talk.

Titan_sl

shitlord
What's crazy to me is, people keep pointing to the 42-14 like that symbolizes anything at this point, even in a 4 team playoff, that could happen. Bama had by far, the best team in the country this year, and give Saban weeks to prepare and he is going to shut anyone down. Sure, they lost to A&M this year, but that was all Manziel. Even with them losing so much on Defense, I'd be surprised if A&M comes close to them next year.

The only way to beat them, is play their game, which is why LSU is always close, as is Georgia. Defense still wins championships. Keep it as low scoring as possible and pray that you're the team that gets Lucky. The playoff won't change that. If anything, it gives the SEC a pretty big advantage.

Dis

Confirmed Male
What's crazy to me is, people keep pointing to the 42-14 like that symbolizes anything at this point, even in a 4 team playoff, that could happen. Bama had by far, the best team in the country this year, and give Saban weeks to prepare and he is going to shut anyone down. Sure, they lost to A&M this year, but that was all Manziel. Even with them losing so much on Defense, I'd be surprised if A&M comes close to them next year.

The only way to beat them, is play their game, which is why LSU is always close, as is Georgia. Defense still wins championships. Keep it as low scoring as possible and pray that you're the team that gets Lucky. The playoff won't change that. If anything, it gives the SEC a pretty big advantage.
It was actually the offensive line which basically fielded two first round draft picks, and a senior center who I think is projected 2nd round. Now we will have one of the two tackles returning for his senior season in Jake Matthews, and his little brother Chris Matthews playing center. Don't get me wrong, Manziel is a phenom, but having basically an all pro O-line made him go from having great performances to having one of kind performances. aTm will be really good next year, and the expectations will be through the roof like I have personally never seen. I think you will even see aTm favored on the Vegas line since we are playing at Kyle Field.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Thanks, trying to plan my wedding for August or September.
Do it in August if most of your friends are big college football fans. Inevitably, someone is not going to want to miss their team playing on any given Saturday from Sept - Nov.

Of course, August is hot as balls, but early September isn't much better anyways in the Midwest/South.

Borzak

A cousin of a friend of mine was supposed to have her wedding on the day of the LSU/Alabama game becuase nobody had reserved the church/plantation they wanted on that day. Eventually they had to move it back because too many people said they were not going to show up.

Borzak

Looks like Chip Kelly is going to the NFL, head coach of the eagles.

In other news.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...eases/1836389/

lready home to many of the nation's best-financed college athletics programs, the Southeastern Conference is about two years from distributing at least $10 million -- and perhaps as much as $14 million -- more per school than it did during the 2011-12 fiscal year, a USA TODAY Sports analysis projects.....

This would represent at least a 50% increase in the SEC's per-school take, which could get close to $34 million in 2014-15 and for a few years exceed the revenue each of the Big Ten Conference schools get from their shares of conference and NCAA revenues.