CFB 2013-2014

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Why would Saban turn Texas down?

Because they fucking suck and will continue to do so. Might want to talk to those boosters Foggy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He's already at the best program in cfb.
rrr_img_53420.jpg

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Looking like Texas has no one lined up while pushing Mack out the door. This could be bad, like Hoke a homerun hire bad.

Get the match. I see a dumpster fire in Austin on the horizon.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some recruits have been told they will announce the coach before the bowl game, which suggests somebody is lined up. Could just be bs to calm the recruits.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chip Kelly would be amazing. Can't see him leaving pro this early unless he just prefers college.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
I think itll end up being Art, who wouldnt want to move to the top Texas gig? However I could see Charlie Strong also, I dont know much about the guy, but unless he has strong ties to Louisville I cant see him turning down the offer to coach at one of the best CFB jobs.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Strong has no ties to Louisville until he started coaching them. His roots are in the South & Texas/Arkansas. Played college ball in Arkansas, coached briefly at A&M early on, then spent most of his time in the SEC at Ole Miss/South Carolina/Florida

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Strong has no ties to Louisville until he started coaching them. His roots are in the South & Texas/Arkansas. Played college ball in Arkansas, coached briefly at A&M early on, then spent most of his time in the SEC at Ole Miss/South Carolina/Florida
The only ties Strong has with Louisville is his relationship with Jurich and the staff. One thing most don't take into consideration is that Louisville was the only school to take him into consideration to be a coach in general. He was constantly turned down and overlooked by numerous schools prior. Louisville wanted him badly and was the only one that gave him a chance. I think he definitely takes that into consideration...

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The only ties Strong has with Louisville is his relationship with Jurich and the staff. One thing most don't take into consideration is that Louisville was the only school to take him into consideration to be a coach in general. He was constantly turned down and overlooked by numerous schools prior. Louisville wanted him badly and was the only one that gave him a chance. I think he definitely takes that into consideration...
He can take it into consideration all he wants, but when they start putting all those zeros in his offer it will make his mind up pretty quickly.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I think there has been a serious undervaluation of the money at Alabama.

The 10m or so to buy out Saban's real estate blunder would be pennies to some of the boosters / alum. I think the 100m mark might have moved him to Texas tho. That is true generational wealth

Prodibar_sl

shitlord
Wish Urban Meyer would have left Florida after the first "health problem", then Charlie Strong would have been our Head Coach instead of Muschamp