CFB 2013-2014

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
If not Saban, they could go after Chip Kelly once he flops horribly in the NFL this year. Or is he under any sort of NCAA ban that he can't be hired for a certain time period?

Also, how satisfying is it to see Lane Kiffin's stupid petulant face two weeks in a row when they're struggling with the PAC-12 basement? They might beat WSU tonight, but that blocked kick. L O L.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If not Saban, they could go after Chip Kelly once he flops horribly in the NFL this year. Or is he under any sort of NCAA ban that he can't be hired for a certain time period?
18 months "show cause", which basically means he's out of the NCAA for 18 months from whenever they handed down the sanctions.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Saban passes then list will probably consist of, in no particular order: Strong, Shaw, Patterson, Muschamp, and a dark horse of Chad Morris.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Football and sports in general are really starting to make me feel old. Watching Odell Beckham Jr. today...I remember when his dad played. Sucks lol.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I could definitely see a strong run at Patterson. Muschamp seems a bit unlikely at this point(even with his recent Texas ties), he's only had 1 good year at Florida. Wonder if they would look at Dabo Swinney from Clemson rather than just Chad Morris, the OC. Clemson is a nice program and all, but one of the big boys could definitely lure someone away from there.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Clemson is weird because chad Morris receives more buzz. It seems he is the real source of their success.

Muschamp definitely would be below strong and Shaw but he instills toughness. He is just shitty at picking an OC.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the HC jobs at two of the elite of the elite programs are going to be open this off-season. Pretty crazy.

A ton of coaches are about to start receiving raises.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Gotta give Kiffin credit, it takes skills to take all those talented players at USC and create such a shit team. Love it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
USC QBs combined to go 11/21 for 54 yards, 0 TD and 2 Int.

Were they playing the 85 Bears or something?

Florida and USC are now the poster boys for how to take a lot of talent on offense and do absolutely nothing with it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Oh don't worry, all my eggs are already in that basket.

Can't believe I have to sit through Romo against the giants on Sunday night this week too...ugh.
Romo gets a W tomorrow. Or thats how I see it.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I attend UofU, so BYU is our mortal enemy. But, I did grow up in Orem/Provo and my dad works for BYU. GetfuckedTexas.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys need to come join us in the B1G.
It is true, the B1G is so slow and inept on offense our defense would improve via proxy.

Texas should take another Texas school plus OU and OSU and join the ACC.