CFB 2013-2014

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The HI game should have been a pretty big warning as Kiffin obviously spent the last 8 months once Barkley was done doing jack and shit other than collecting his $4m/yr salary while stroking it. Most people with a brain would figure out a way to get the ball past the line of scrimmage into the multitude of weapons that will all be playing on Sunday. Unfortunately Lane doesn't have one and that huge placard he holds on the sideline is just some crayon drawings of a bubble screen which is our only pass play that can be called. As much as Haden doesn't want any change until the season is over the Alumni will be paying for his blood shortly if he keeps supporting this idiot.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
The signs of Kiffin being a scrub have been around for awhile. It is just really clear now that the last parts of Pete Carroll's USC team are gone with Matt Barkley.

This article from a year ago lays it out pretty clear how much of a scrub he is. As a UCLA fan I love what he is doing, he has a lot of support in Westwood.
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...ut-lane-kiffin

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So Jooka, is there any reason I should be optimistic? I can't see one. Any silver lining at all? Like maybe your run D is bad or you suck at special teams? Anything?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
i will give you $100 if your special teams run one back

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
to bad they fired the wrong coach, oh never mind, Im not a texas fan, great move great move.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_42896.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
They have replaced him with Greg Robinson, the former Syracuse HC and then the DC behind the dominant Michigan defenses of the 2009-10 seasons.

http://youtu.be/_ydiZMflsnU
Also headed up the stellar Chiefs defenses of the early 2000s. The defense where we played the Colts in a playoff game and there wasn't a single punt in the game, first game without a punt in NFL playoff history

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saturday is going to be a long long day for us Vols fans. I listened to the Oregon vs Virginia game on XM during a long trip I had to take and it was not pretty at all. I honestly think at the very least it'll be a repeat of the score from three years ago. I am very encouraged from what I have seen of Butch Jones' system, however HIS team is not there yet and won't be for a couple more years so there are going to be weeks that are going to suck. This is definitely going to be one of them.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Multiple sites have reported Mack had a closed door meeting with DeLoss (AD), Powers (President), and some third unidentified person. Rumors flying he privately announced his retirement effective at the end of the season.