CFB 2013-2014

shattuck_sl

shitlord
That's one of the best jobs in FCS. That program draws more fans than many non-BCS FBS schools. Oh well, no one pays attention to FCS

I doubt the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl is going to draw much interest...but Khalil Mack from Buffalo is likely to be huge on Sundays. Cool thing about these toilet bowls with obscure teams is you can see/learn about a lot of the players you never see on the big conference coverage.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I doubt the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl is going to draw much interest...but Khalil Mack from Buffalo is likely to be huge on Sundays. Cool thing about these toilet bowls with obscure teams is you can see/learn about a lot of the players you never see on the big conference coverage.
Feel like I am going blind watching this game with that blue field. But gotta get my last fix of college football before it all ends.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The New Orleans bowl with ULL and Tulane sold enough tickets to be in the top 5 and possibly more than 1 of the BCS bowls. it sold more than Florida/Louisville last year in the Sugar bowl lol.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
The New Orleans bowl with ULL and Tulane sold enough tickets to be in the top 5 and possibly more than 1 of the BCS bowls. it sold more than Florida/Louisville last year in the Sugar bowl lol.
People from Lafayette need the simplest excuse to go to NO and get drunk. I expect nothing less.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I check this thread everyday to see if Foggy is gonna jump for joy or off a building.

I guess Harbaugh said no, so who ya gonna get Foggy? Is Gruden a real possibility?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully Texas does the right thing and goes after Muschamp or promotes Greg Robinson - worst case scenario is tracking down Diaz.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I check this thread everyday to see if Foggy is gonna jump for joy or off a building.

I guess Harbaugh said no, so who ya gonna get Foggy? Is Gruden a real possibility?
Harbaugh said no? Texas formed a search committee to help the AD. Probably won't hear anything substantial for at least a week, really after the title game.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am pretty shocked you guys aren't shitting all over Dumar for getting Madden and Gruden mixed up.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I didn't mix Madden & Gruden. I was actually thinking of Pagac because he always comes up along with Gruden in tOSU coaching searches.