CFB 2013-2014

checkyeah_sl

shitlord
Anyone watching this online? If so I'd like the link
smile.png

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I won't lie, I'm more of an NFL guy myself, but, these announcers are blaming the Auburn QB for that 3rd down drop. I think these announcers are morons and this game isn't even 2 minutes old. That was on the receiver more than anyone, imo.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I won't lie, I'm more of an NFL guy myself, but, these announcers are blaming the Auburn QB for that 3rd down drop. I think these announcers are morons and this game isn't even 2 minutes old. That was on the receiver more than anyone, imo.
He could have punted the ball down the field and gotten it there. That ball was underthrown by 5 yards.

That said, catch the ball.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
He could have punted the ball down the field and gotten it there. That ball was underthrown by 5 yards.

That said, catch the ball.
Fair enough but I always figure if it hits the receivers hands, then the QB did his job. Different QBs can do that job to various levels of skill but if you hit your receiver in the hands, you did at least your bare minimum.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do I have to sacrifice my first born to remove Matt Millen from my life? Anything, just tell me.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Drama queen. Rematches are dumb in college. That Bama LSU national title game was a travesty.
Their job is to pick the 4 best teams and seed them as such. Nothing else matters, not even butthurt fans from lesser conferences.

Brando, you need a new target to stalk.
It isn't working you little band wagoner you.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Looking like the Auburn defense has FSU offense dialed in. The BSC national championship sure goes a long way in support SEC superiority.