College Football 2016-2017 Season

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It is so loud here in the bar in Little Rock I have no idea what they actually called on that play. Bret spent like 13 minutes arguing with the refs then ran three terrible plays.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
35 unanswered points given up by Arkansas in the second half. They are like -96 point differential in the 2nd. How is that even a stat? Ridiculous.

• 1Cutler

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Man, I love watching overrated teams get spanked. Ok St was really good this year and I'm glad to see them spank ass. VT was pretty solid and glad to see Miami coming along. SEC total shit except for Bama. C'mon Huskies, finish that conference for the year. Doubt it happens but would be awesome.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Man, I love watching overrated teams get spanked. Ok St was really good this year and I'm glad to see them spank ass. VT was pretty solid and glad to see Miami coming along. SEC total shit except for Bama. C'mon Huskies, finish that conference for the year. Doubt it happens but would be awesome.

Would make my college football year to see the Huskies beat them.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Guess I haven't watched very many extra games this year, but holy fuck when did Gundy grow a mullet? And man Colorado looked bad.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Would make my college football year to see the Huskies beat them.

Me too. I am tired of that fucking team. I cheer every year for someone from the SEC to beat them and it's ultra rare. The SEC has some really average coaches when you look at it. All that talent in the South and how many SEC teams use it properly? I really want to see how Browning and the Huskies D handle 'Bama. Probably poorly but damn Im hoping.

• 1Solidarity

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
SEC is general is getting spanked in these bowl games (1-4 so far). This really is an absurdly big down year for the conference. Miss St. winning by 1point to the almighty Miami (of Ohio) was a good indicator of the shit-shows to come. SEC offense (primarily QB play) has been horrendous, but it seems the "SEC defense" we hear about has been very lack-luster too. Very, very enjoyable bowl season.

I hope the ACC shows up well for the rest of the bowl games for once. Go G-Tech, go Clempson, go Louisville Saturday!

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I feel like it's been this way the last couple years. Everyone is still in the SEC is just that much better mindset but the bowls don't bare this out. Just because Alabama is awesome it doesn't make everyone else better. Sooner that mentality dies out the better off college football will be. At least from my Pac12 /Big 12 perspective.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's because the competition in the SEC is so rough and the teams really beat each other up during the regular season.

Right?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty excited to watch the Wolverines push Jimbo's shit in tonight.

I like Michigan usually but the fans have been bad since Harbaugh came to town. I understand it, but damn, lol. That's not saying I wished Harbaugh hadn't coached just a bit more aggressively against OSU. I would have liked to see them or PSU get in. I hope 8 teams is coming soon(next decade).

Chanur, I know you are WC bro, but the Pac has been a giant shitshow this year. I've enjoyed watching the Huskies(big Peterson fan) and i think USC is going to be really good next year but this year...whew, it's been bad. What's your thoughts on Stanford going forward? Just an off year or the increased level of competition going to slowly bring them back down?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So Stanfords QB went out in the first quarter with what looked like a pretty bad knee injury so definitely understand McCaffrey sitting out

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I like Michigan usually but the fans have been bad since Harbaugh came to town. I understand it, but damn, lol. That's not saying I wished Harbaugh hadn't coached just a bit more aggressively against OSU. I would have liked to see them or PSU get in. I hope 8 teams is coming soon(next decade).

Chanur, I know you are WC bro, but the Pac has been a giant shitshow this year. I've enjoyed watching the Huskies(big Peterson fan) and i think USC is going to be really good next year but this year...whew, it's been bad. What's your thoughts on Stanford going forward? Just an off year or the increased level of competition going to slowly bring them back down?

I will be honest I have not watched a ton of college this year because I am pretty butt hurt about the favortism in the playoff spots still. Combine this with the fact I moved away from the west coast a few years ago and I have not seen a ton of Pac12 this year, mostly just the Cougars. Pac12 has been down this year but there could be a ton of reasons for that. The other teams could be better or they could just be down on talent and play. The thing is unless we get more teams into the playoffs we will never really know if they are down or the conference is just better that year.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I will be honest I have not watched a ton of college this year because I am pretty butt hurt about the favortism in the playoff spots still. Combine this with the fact I moved away from the west coast a few years ago and I have not seen a ton of Pac12 this year, mostly just the Cougars. Pac12 has been down this year but there could be a ton of reasons for that. The other teams could be better or they could just be down on talent and play. The thing is unless we get more teams into the playoffs we will never really know if they are down or the conference is just better that year.

I didn't know you had moved. Yeah, we need an 8 team playoff and the agenda being pushed by the NCAA and many on sports radio pisses me off. We can't ever be 100% sure so we don't need all conf champs as well as 3 at-large. That's way too much...bullshit.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I agree. I am perfectly willing to accept one conference may be better than another but the only way to know that is more teams in the playoffs or to play other conferences and not just in conference. I spent 35 years in California and Washington so I am still feel 100% a Pac12 guy and probably will most of my life. Those are just the schools I grew up near and that friends and family attended.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Top of the B10 being exposed also? Florida St. is pushing in that ass. Having Peppers in would've barely helped them too, so him being out isn't the blame.