Comic Books

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of Shooter, Claremont, and Lee... Just ran across this tonight on Amazon Prime. I realize I'm 3 years late here, but for anyone else that may not have stumbled upon it, it's an interesting behind the scenes look via interviews (mostly with Claremont and his 2 female editors Ann Nocenti and Louise Simonson, but Shooter as well) of his joining to his leaving Marvel. Never really knew why he ended up leaving, but it makes sense in hindsight.

I watched that recently too, and enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to.

I think it is free for Prime, and I'm pretty sure it is also free on YouTube.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I watched that recently too, and enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to.

I think it is free for Prime, and I'm pretty sure it is also free on YouTube.
jesus christ amazon, pick a better thumbnail
6d173cdfafc0d2c8ad226025094fb083.png

Goatface

fixed
Tynion, Hickman, Snyder, Ostertag and more to launch comics streaming show pitches on Substack

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Oh you think they will leave a childhood hero unraped? Think again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
183ea60b7a32513902bb09a58efd7615.png

why is he going for an effemenet male, just make him go lust after 6' 2 bodybuilder chads

i mean, thats why he's gay right? he's surrounded by beefy men in tights

• 1Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just got a WW script from Kelly Sue Deconnick. its triggering the hell out of me.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I just finished The Invisibles, a comic from the mid-late 90s that was supposedly what inspired some of the story of the Matrix.

It was terrible; all of the characters are so smart/amoral that they are unlikable and the dialogue is so dense that it should have just been a shitty book instead.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Dark Ages started today, kinda gives me some Age of Apocalypse vibes.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished Superior Spiderman. What a fucking wild ride. I went in with no knowledge of the story. Man, that was insane. Started reading the spider verse event now. Any other spider related runs anyone recommends?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Just finished Superior Spiderman. What a fucking wild ride. I went in with no knowledge of the story. Man, that was insane. Started reading the spider verse event now. Any other spider related runs anyone recommends?
jameson is better nyc mayor than bill diblasio

• 1Picard

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean Diamond Comics has those same issues and they've been the main distributers of comics for decades.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
guess what Superman: son of Kal El pages I just got handed to do today?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users