Computer Chairs

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I need a joker meme here about how everyone flips out about my jean costs but no one bats an eye at a $600 chair

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Theres no pair of jeans that I will ever wear for the amount of hours I spend in my computer chair. I wear jeans like once or twice a week, and only in the fall/winter.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The real dilemma I face is I want to buy this from a retailer that is considered "Office Supplies".

I have a credit card that gives 5x points for purchases at office supply stores and that same credit card gives me a 1% discount and an extra 2 points for a total of 7x points if I buy it at Staples. A dilemma indeed.
Pettus Office Products | Arkansas and Tennessee Office Products and Office Furnitureis one place, they should ship. But it is only local B&M
frown.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We need noodle to weigh in on if this is a hipster chair or not
I can just picture people wiping down that chair after each use and not allowing anyone besides themselves to sit in it.

Hipsters are too busy spending money on their tight jeans, moustache wax, beard oil, and craft beer to be able to afford that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If these chairs are so good why are they on craigslist? Stolen goods!!! I will not propagate this thievery!
ppl either take them from dieing companies or purchase them for liquidation, when the dot com era went bust CL was littered with Aeron chairs, cuz every dot com bought Aeron chairs, b/c that's what you did when you were a dot com, bought Aeron chairs to look cool.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Craigslist man. I bought my Herman Miller Aeron chair for $300(and it's even the "C" model with the bigger wheels and weight limit for fatties), and it was still brand new in the packaging. It'll probably last 10+ years and its easily the most comfortable chair I've ever owned. It's also a semi-soft mesh, so it stays cool but is still comfy, its not all hard and rigid.
Some dude selling 20 Aeron's for $400 each outta some office here in my town on Craigslist. All Size C! Are these chairs really that comfortable? They look terrible.
frown.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They are actually quite comfortable, but no more comfortable than the $100 mesh chairs I've sat in

Khane

Just got this chair for $120 because it was a floor model and had a scratch on one of the armrest. Take that Herman Miller you piece of shit!

Tempur-Pedic

Khane

This chair actually is a lot more comfortable than my last one. What should I do with my extra $480? I could probably fly to Cleveland and get Antarius to set me up with a hooker for that kinda money.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Welp boys, I finally had to get rid of my chair. It endured my ass through 15 years of gaming. We found it on the side of the road 20 years ago. I now have a chair from the salvation army, $15. Comfy as hell though.

Khane

Welp boys, I finally had to get rid of my chair. It endured my ass through 15 years of gaming. We found it on the side of the road 20 years ago. I now have a chair from the salvation army, $15. Comfy as hell though.
How dare you beat me at my own game.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But did it come with wooden bumpers?

I still use the HM Aeron at work sitting 8+ hours of my 12 hour shift. These chairs are pushing 6 years old now and look just as new as they day they arrived. Still the most comfortable chair I have used. There's plenty of cheap cushioned chairs that feel great when you buy them but after a year or two, the cushion is flat. Mesh allows my taint to breathe... let your taint breathe gents.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
But did it come with wooden bumpers?

I still use the HM Aeron at work sitting 8+ hours of my 12 hour shift. These chairs are pushing 6 years old now and look just as new as they day they arrived. Still the most comfortable chair I have used. There's plenty of cheap cushioned chairs that feel great when you buy them but after a year or two, the cushion is flat. Mesh allows my taint to breathe... let your taint breathe gents.
Herman Miller is very taint friendly. It gets hot and humid around here in the summer, and the Aeron chairs are very anti-swampass

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This chair actually is a lot more comfortable than my last one. What should I do with my extra $480? I could probably fly to Cleveland and get Antarius to set me up with a hooker for that kinda money.
You could probably get some beard oil, raw denim pants, some chukkas, and maybe watch GOT at a craft beer bar. Maybe they'll have some board games set up.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Just got this chair for $120 because it was a floor model and had a scratch on one of the armrest. Take that Herman Miller you piece of shit!

Tempur-Pedic
Tempur Pedic foam is horrible for a seat cushion. It doesn't air itself out, so you will have to wring out the farts and the nut sweat at the end of every week.