Counterpart

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Based on? This show is giving me blue balls considering one side just let in some assassins who just said they were plumbers or some shit (lol).

Our Howard's wife being a whore is funny to me. Looks like in any timeline Emily is a cunt.

Feels. I'm just thinking the way it's playing out so far with split factions on the other side is too simple and obvious.

I mean they could go nuts with this. One side could figure out how to open another gate to another 'dimension' and do it over and over and have an alliance of 30 worlds all focusing on different areas of technology to share so you got super worlds that are way further advanced. Who knows, this shit could go anywhere, or they could keep it simple and fairly strait forward thriller/mystery.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Feels. I'm just thinking the way it's playing out so far with split factions on the other side is too simple and obvious.

I mean they could go nuts with this. One side could figure out how to open another gate to another 'dimension' and do it over and over and have an alliance of 30 worlds all focusing on different areas of technology to share so you got super worlds that are way further advanced. Who knows, this shit could go anywhere, or they could keep it simple and fairly strait forward thriller/mystery.

I like the way you think, that's what I would want to do with multiple worlds. Push tech in specific areas and let others focus on other areas, than share and all profit.

Malakriss

Do you know how much of a clusterfuck it would be to manage a building with multiple doorways to multiple mirror universes? Or worse, multiple buildings all separated out. They have enough trouble keeping 1 from infiltrating.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Do you know how much of a clusterfuck it would be to manage a building with multiple doorways to multiple mirror universes? Or worse, multiple buildings all separated out. They have enough trouble keeping 1 from infiltrating.

If they created the first one in that spot, stands to reason another 'doorway' could be created in another spot.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Our Howard's wife being a whore is funny to me. Looks like in any timeline Emily is a cunt.

Clearly it's not her fault, original Howard is too boring, action Howard won't put up with her shit, what's a woman to do other than fuck some random behind his back ? ;p

gak

<Gold Donor>
If the wife wasn't watching this with me I'd just fast-forward through each episode to see if they show the dyke's puffy nips again...

d.gif

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i'm pretty sure this show isn't going to bring about 3d universes and shit like that, i mean the last episode was pretty boring even by this show's standards. I'm pretty sure the motivations of the villains are pretty simple and basic, just like "... lets try to keep a few hundred people in top positions over there so we can eventually escape over there if we need to." Thats it. Its mostly just a show to see how two different lives would be and how same they would be. Interesting for a while, but yeah I think its starting to crawl up its own ass a little too much.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Well that was cliche, but it made more sense than him "losing time" or something without knowing it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So it seems that the big bad plan is to cull a bunch of the timeline that wasn't destroyed by the virus. Possibly with their own virus!

Quayle was a fucking retard anyway... your wife is a daughter of some higher up on the other side's spy shit. Yeah totally trustworthy nothing going on there.

spronk

FPS noob
I'm finding the show a little too boring and I just can't give a shit about anyone, the boobs are nice though

Pretty weird the show has already been ordered for 2 seasons by Showtime, I guess when you can grab JK Simmons for that long you don't hesitate.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I am loving this show!

Dialogue is awesome, proctor Kai is a beast waiting to run shit, and Quayle is a very good side bar character trying to remain in control.

Can't wait for Sunday.

Malakriss

Doing a good job at showing fubar politics and grudges mixed with child exploitation.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Right! However the actor is really doing a good job at making you hate him, like Walton Goggins did with Shane on the Shield.

I normally hate backfill episodes but this was awesome.

"We need to break her legs. Get the anaesthesia."

"No, she has to be awake."

fuck yes

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Right! However the actor is really doing a good job at making you hate him, like Walton Goggins did with Shane on the Shield.

I normally hate backfill episodes but this was awesome.

"We need to break her legs. Get the anaesthesia."

"No, she has to be awake."

fuck yes

I don't hate him. He's just a retard who can't even follow the most basic of directions. Other Howard should have just not told him shit so he couldn't fuck it up so badly. I am not even entirely sure why Other Howard works with him over the much more competent spooks in the embassy. Quayle is a bureaucrat do-nothing careerist.

I love me some spy game shit and the logical thing to do here is to intentionally feed her shit information and use it to entrap the other team. Can this be salvaged in that Claire 2.0 legitimately cares about her child? Probably. But the Powers that Be will never let them be together anymore and she is fucked anyway. It's only a matter of time unless Quayle somehow becomes cool with it. Which wouldn't be plausible as he is baaaad at the spygame.

• 1Like

Malakriss

I am not even entirely sure why Other Howard works with him over the much more competent spooks in the embassy. Quayle is a bureaucrat do-nothing careerist.
Exactly, which means Other Howard knew there was a 100% chance that fuck-up couldn't be the mole but was still in a position to rubber stamp everything he needs to investigate. Worthless do-gooder that will help and never betray you.

Of course, if you let him roam free he will obviously screw everything up so he may need a leash.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Quayle is such a fucking retard it astounds me.

Watching it now and I've come here before its finished because I'm so annoyed he's making it so obvious he's made her

• 1Like