Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
How do you buy a forum without ever looking at it? It's not like it was secret. It's a goddamn public forum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Tuco said Craig didn't care. Probably wanted some to add to his own collection.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
that would be an ideal situation but it's going to depend on the price tag. we can't in good conscious expect a_skeleton_03 or anyone else to put up thousands of dollars to save some old posts and a domain name that isn't all that great.

Can't speak for everybody, but I'd happily throw in cash to make that happen. If Draegan sold it for 3K and Craig is say willing to sell it for 2K, we're not talking about crazy donations needed or anything..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
How do you buy a forum without ever looking at it? It's not like it was secret. It's a goddamn public forum.
He could have still looked at the forum, and even with the questionable content, still bought it. He was buying users and clicks, he can't tell by the posts that we are gonna go all ape shit and burn it all down. Plus Draegan was obviously not up front with the whole thing and needed some money for a new RealDoll or a fancy fedora.

• 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Can't speak for everybody, but I'd happily throw in cash to make that happen. If Draegan sold it for XXX and Craig is say willing to sell it for XXX, we're not talking about crazy donations needed or anything..
agreed on those price points, but on that topic, let's refrain from discussing numbers out in the public as that could hurt a_skeleton_03 in negotiations.

• 2Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
yeah that's the big question here. would love to know how much they got swindled by Draegan for.

I'm too lazy to find the post on rerolled, but pretty sure Tuco said he sold it for a measly $X, which is part of why it was such a shitbag move.

EDit: Edited $ amount out..

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I though the 3k was simply based on Alexa info, which doesn't say much as to what was actually negotiated and paid.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The value you guys were tossing around is something I reported from Alexa, and that very likely isn't that accurate.

So yeah leave that alone.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I doubt Craig had any intention on selling off rerolled. They bought it because it increases the traffic to their entire portfolio. Now that everyone is jumping ship and people mention something about wishing they had a chance to buy it when Draegan fucked us he is using his last best option. Get some money out of a failed purchase.

In other words, don't pay too much for nothing.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I doubt Craig had any intention on selling off rerolled. They bought it because it increases the traffic to their entire portfolio. Now that everyone is jumping ship and people mention something about wishing they had a chance to buy it when Draegan fucked us he is using his last best option. Get some money out of a failed purchase.

In other words, don't pay too much for nothing.
exactly, we have the upper hand here. they wont get the traffic back so they are fucked and will be happy to pay whatever. offer a small amount and work up from there.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
There was a time when screen shots, especially the random thread would get pages of traffic in a day. Now it seems like you barely moved an entire page of posts in a week or three. Not sure what happened but feels like the community was already dwindling, not just in screen shots but all over. Even the general forums had the same characters posting over and over and little more.

Not sure if the actual data supports that but feels data did.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Screenshots cut back on the bad reddit reposts and moved into only doing 'better' reposts.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
There was a time when screen shots, especially the random thread would get pages of traffic in a day. Now it seems like you barely moved an entire page of posts in a week or three. Not sure what happened but feels like the community was already dwindling, not just in screen shots but all over. Even the general forums had the same characters posting over and over and little more.

Not sure if the actual data supports that but feels data did.
Screenshots was killed by the 5 post restriction and the rise of the SJW mod squad.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i would also think the new 130k limit for images cut down on the hi rez phots being uploaded. who wants to see pixellated poontang when we were already used to rubbing our cocks to pictures so clear we could see the womans future children in her unformed eggs.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Fadaar

That guy
i would also think the new 130k limit for images cut down on the hi rez phots being uploaded. who wants to see pixellated poontang when we were already used to rubbing our cocks to pictures so clear we could see the womans future children in her unformed eggs.

I think this is what killed a lot of the traffic. I hated having to go to imgur or wherever to upload any pictures, 130k is absurdly small.