Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Caliane

I wish he hadnt posted. People going to stay there and hold out in hopes of shit not going sideways.
really? I would have thought that message would have sealed the deal. Rerolled is done. the situation is exactly as we feared, and thought it was.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I wish he hadnt posted. People going to stay there and hold out in hopes of shit not going sideways.

At this point, I feel anyone who was left behind should have been left behind. Most of the die hards who've been around for the better part of the last decade and a half are already here.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
really? I would have thought that message would have sealed the deal. Rerolled is done. the situation is exactly as we feared, and thought it was.

There are still several dummies over there holding onto the sinking ship for dear life. This will make them think they have a life raft.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Honestly like Asmadai said, pretty much all the solid people are here. It's just a matter of time at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
There are still several dummies over there holding onto the sinking ship for dear life. This will make them think they have a life raft.

Ya all the big threads over there barely moved on a Monday morning when things are usually poppen. Except the ones relating to the current drama.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

I described the hangers on to my wife like this "Durrr change frightens and also confuses me. I don't want the community to split, so I'm going to stay here with 2% of the community and ignore the 98% that went elsewhere, thereby causing the exact split I'm afraid of occuring. Hurrr. Please stab my face I'm so fucking retarded."

Trying to send a PM over there and it is lagging like hell, is it my connection or RR lagging hard?

Its been lagging some for me too. Slow on the page reloads and shit.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol, Craig is scrambling for the Off switch. I honestly wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the old forums just vanished overnight.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
old RR was hiccuping a little bit ago, but seems ok right now. high sparrow tuco and his little sparrows dont know about the green liquid underneath them.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
old RR was hiccuping a little bit ago, but seems ok right now. high sparrow tuco and his little sparrows dont know about the green liquid underneath them.

Thanks for reminding me I haven't done my weekly rewatch of that scene. Gives a chub every time.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
that would be an ideal situation but it's going to depend on the price tag. we can't in good conscious expect a_skeleton_03 or anyone else to put up thousands of dollars to save some old posts and a domain name that isn't all that great.

Yeah fuck it a_skeleton_03, most the people are already here anyway. Don't spend too much on Draegan's leavings. The only holdouts are the cunts who want to cry at the drop of butthurt feels and suck their thumbs while the mods fight their battles for them.

If anything the energy you've already spent on this is ALREADY worth more than whatever's still left over there.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Not only that I like this forum better. It's taking getting use to but it's much faster and a lot higher end than what was at rerolled.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am lmaoing at draegan's life right now.

I was on another site that Draegan posts too and he was an even more insufferable douche over there. As a matter of fact I just left that site cuz the mods are so left leaning they can't take any kind of criticism to their beliefs. They had already banned 2 of the big "Trump" supporters that were on there.

• 1Like

Stave

Potato del Grande
Leave it to a conservative to Make Rerolled Great Again! Anyways, most of the butthurt people must have not been around when FoHGuild.org went bye bye. This community is used to shitheads nuking sites overnight. Be happy at least this time we got a chance to organize and smoothly transition. Fuck all the whiners who are too scared to leave the old site. I mean honestly what's the worst that could happen? You have to go back to the old site or another one?

• 3Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I was on another site that Draegan posts too and he was an even more insufferable douche over there. As a matter of fact I just left that site cuz the mods are so left leaning they can't take any kind of criticism to their beliefs. They had already banned 2 of the big "Trump" supporters that were on there.
what site?

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't wanna give it out cuz I like a few of the people over there. It's a private-ish site. Imagine ReRolled that condensed to about 75 or so hardcore users.