Cyberpunk 2077

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
So... what your saying is, Keanu thought he was doing mocap for a scene that required his character to crawl backwards through an air duct, when actually...

...the entire purpose of the cyberpunk project was to create a virtual Johnny silverfist sex doll for the masses. Gotcha.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So... what your saying is, Keanu thought he was doing mocap for a scene that required his character to crawl backwards through an air duct, when actually...

...the entire purpose of the cyberpunk project was to create a virtual Johnny silverfist sex doll for the masses. Gotcha.
Be (s)excellent to each other.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
31333944-woman-holding-small-imaginary-object-with-two-fingers.jpg

Blah blah vertical blah I know.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I hope the map has markers for every body mod shop where I can go to have a robo penis installed on my DD cup cyberslut character

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Looks awesome, I'm sure it will go for a pretty penny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 235913
Blah blah vertical blah I know.

this stock photo is a dead-on Russian girl I knew ages ago. A lot of good and not so good memories.

anyway, Cyberpunk is gonna be a mess. I can feel it. It's gonna be the game that people point and say "that's why Valve doesn't make Half-Life 3". I'm sure it's gonna sell a shit ton of copies but it will have a multitude of little things that people will point out and nag about on them internets. Oh and never forget the SJW's, they'll have a field day

• 2Picard
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
anyway, Cyberpunk is gonna be a mess. I can feel it. It's gonna be the game that people point and say "that's why Valve doesn't make Half-Life 3". I'm sure it's gonna sell a shit ton of copies but it will have a multitude of little things that people will point out and nag about on them internets. Oh and never forget the SJW's, they'll have a field day

I hate what you're saying but I agree with all of it. It'll probably be a good, if not great, game. But the expectations will be so insanely sky high there's no way it'll ever be what people think it should be. See: Red Dead Redemption 2.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But will it have realistic horse testicles

That I can cybernetically graft to my forehead

spronk

FPS noob
delayed until Sept 2020

i'm super glad, wanna build a new PC for cyberpunk but nvidia 3000RTX cards aren't releasing till later this year. TLOU2 is now May 29th 2020, Final Fantasy 7-R got delayed into mid April.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am definitely going to get through my backlog now!

• 2Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
It's a good sign that despite the hype, popularity, and growth of the team that CDPR are still able to make a tough decision like this and not Anthem it up like the rest of the industry.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I prefer Fall/Holiday releases on the BIG games that are going to consume my life/time anyways. Fine with me.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Damnit! I mean I'm glad they are taking their time since the genre needs to be done well but it shoves yet more content into the Sept-Nov crunch with nada to enjoy now.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well that's disappointing, but better later and complete than early and incomplete I guess.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users