Dark Alliance (Drizzt and co in Icewind Dale)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm probably gonna grab this on PS5 (....it's on PS5? Wow) when it comes out. I like how it looks, completely retro with this weird modern shine applied. Only 15 or so hours long apparently and since I haven't played any of the D&D games yet, it'd be cool to get some schooling on the world of Icewind Dale / Drizzt / etc.

Hosix

All labs matter!

A little more. In am on the fence. I don’t want to get another Outriders.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I mean that was as great video! Still not sure about the game. But nice video marketing team!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Not included with Windows game pass. Same shit as Outriders, guess i'm not missing much.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not included with Windows game pass. Same shit as Outriders, guess i'm not missing much.
Same reason as Outriders too. If the publisher doesn't sell the game on Windows Store at all it's impossible to put it on Game Pass PC.

At least with this one it's almost certain that gamepad controls will be the optimal way to play on any platform. Outriders' gamepad controls were a fucking abomination compared to m/k.

• 3Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I pre-ordered. Anyone else?
DON'T PRE-ORDER!

I'm waiting on reviews and at least a month before deciding to buy. Been burned too many times, especially in the last year.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
DON'T PRE-ORDER!

I'm waiting on reviews and at least a month before deciding to buy. Been burned too many times, especially in the last year.

I figure I can get the download done early. I have a couple hours of play before deciding if I like.(Steam)

• 3Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I figure I can get the download done early. I have a couple hours of play before deciding if I like.(Steam)

I hope its good, I really do but the amount of low content garbage being put out recently is very high.

There are more games than ever on steam but only about 2% are probably worth playing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I hope its good, I really do but the amount of low content garbage being put out recently is very high.

There are more games than ever on steam but only about 2% are probably worth playing.
Preordering on steam isn’t a big deal due to their return policy. I know within two hours whether a game is worth keeping or not.

With that said, I did not preorder this.

• 3Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Preordering on steam isn’t a big deal due to their return policy. I know within two hours whether a game is worth keeping or not.

With that said, I did not preorder this.

tenor.gif