Dark Matter

Ladro

Anomaly
I just hope they don't go the time travel route...

I think they have to. Remember the ship that was attached when they blinked back from the other dimension? That was never explained and I'm willing to bet it will be someone from the other dimension that will save them all and reset time somehow.

Finale was dumb, really liked the episode prior better. This one didn't really hold the weight of Ryu executing everyone.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I feel like this was not really a cliffhanger, Next season will probably just start with the crew taking part in the war 1 month after all this happened, with little/no explanation of how they escaped. Nyx being alive or dead will probably depend on how cheap the actress will sign for.

Feelin kinda salty cause I did not enjoy this finale much. I do not like stuff happening off screen.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Should have done the cliff hangar with the previous episode. I think this show suffers from the short season, there are too many story lines to consider and it feels slapped together.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dark Matter
EpisodePosters

But First, We Save the Galaxy
Season: 2
Episode: 13
Air Date: 2016-09-16

The crew of the Raza works to prevent the destruction of a space station and prevent an all out corporate war.

Testing the new software and referencing an episode. Lets see if it's as easy as I hope.

The cliffhanger was way over the top. Ohnoes, errybody is ded. Like we're supposed to believe that. They also got really close to jumping the shark a couple times. I mean, really a shutdown code they didn't change? I thought for sure android was faking the shut down. And locking down the station when it's blowing up is a little absurd. In a situation like that, when explosions start, most people are going to want to evacuate. Especially when the station is so fucking fragile that one button on a screen can blow it to tiny bits.

I expect the killing of Nyx is what will bring 4 around and make him give the blink drive back. But I'm holding out hope that she predicted the poison and took the antidote before the altercation.

I thought it was 1 who came back from the other dimension, but I was surprised he didn't show up again. I guess we're supposed to forget about it and they can use it in s3.

AdEVwSBxRFTl8sIglXDB9ZqBdXd.jpg

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Also pretty stupid for these corp execs to attend this meeting in person instead of video conference or fucking Transfer Transit...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Watched the first episode of the first season of this show. Wow it's bad all around.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Not that anyone really respects your opinion, you should keep watching. I think season 2 (minus the cliffhanger) is a fair amount better than season 1 (which was decent on the whole)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
How much better is either season generally than the first episode?

The first season was better than the first episode but not dramatically. That being said i enjoyed both. S2 is better.
Did you like the Stargate shows? Its gonna be like that. Not super high production values, alien planets are going to be a field, a warehouse or a gravel pit.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah its basically stargate with sexier people and a lot more grimacing. most of the people behind stargate are behind dark matter

Cybsled

Some of the same actors show up as well. It is definitely a Canadian production...the same actors you see in all those Canadian SciFi/Fantasy shows all show up here eventually lol

Siliconemelons

Finished this last night - crazy.. the finally was a bit over the top. Duder killed his bro but not the vag hurt "I used 2 love you..." Asian chick... just dumb- had to close up all loose ends, she is one and a way bigger one than your brother.

As ref above, hope they start S3 off like 2 or better ;-) lol

The GA guy just going complete "lie! lie! lie! noooo everything is fine! lies!!!" was dumb, they always made that guy out to be somewhat smart, had insane deduction skills etc. yet now he is just a dumbass?

I am thinking its all a foretelling on the ship we watched the last episode. I think its funny how they had to dress the kid this season, but all went to hell (or bounced around all over) the one episode she had to run down the hall - oopse she hit puberty between seasons! Kinda like in Modern Family with Ariel Winter.

I still enjoyed the show and hope for a S3 soon.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I am thinking its all a foretelling on the ship we watched the last episode. I think its funny how they had to dress the kid this season, but all went to hell (or bounced around all over) the one episode she had to run down the hall - oopse she hit puberty between seasons! Kinda like in Modern Family with Ariel Winter.

The actress is 22, so that seems unlikely.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya I IMDB/googled her up early on in the show and found out they did a number on her outfits/makeup wise.
I've started checking because every damn time a teen actor is 20s/30s except every now and then you run across one you KNOW is like 30 and the bitch be 14 or something.
Emily Kinney from TWD was the worst example of this. She legit looked 15 but was like 29(31) now. I was going to send her a cheeseburger but turns out she is a Hillary lover. Figured she will just get ate at some point in a Podesta party so why bother.

Siliconemelons

lol Podesta just trying to feed the youth of tomorrow...or feed on the youth of tomorrow? I can't figure it out- I need to go to Spirit Culinary Cooking School I suppose.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Binge watched this shit over thanksgiving. not bad but not revolutionary either. Good premise and ok acting. Ill be keeping an eye out for s3

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya I IMDB/googled her up early on in the show and found out they did a number on her outfits/makeup wise.
I've started checking because every damn time a teen actor is 20s/30s except every now and then you run across one you KNOW is like 30 and the bitch be 14 or something.
Emily Kinney from TWD was the worst example of this. She legit looked 15 but was like 29(31) now. I was going to send her a cheeseburger but turns out she is a Hillary lover. Figured she will just get ate at some point in a Podesta party so why bother.
She's in Conviction with Hayley Atwell. Worth watching that show just for those two :)

Anyone know when season 3 starts?