Dark Matter

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I thought the android was an awesome supporting character till they started the human chip stuff. I agree that they need to get her back into the roll she was in.

This last episode was my least favorite of the series. I skipped past all of the Android dreams, and a bunch of other stuff, even skipped Boone's hallucination.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't look like killjoys on Netflix and neither is season 2 of this. Abby ready remedy for a non torment pleb?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Finally got caught up on the weekend, Really digging this season. I can not express how great it is to me that they killed off ONE, i am ok with Jace being a recuring enemy, but One had to go.

I am enjoying the new crew members and the new version of the Android, i hope they do not over play the android. The other dimension was neat, especially with Wexler back.

spronk

FPS noob
Didn't look like killjoys on Netflix and neither is season 2 of this. Abby ready remedy for a non torment pleb?

if you don't want to torrent, and its pretty easy just install qbtorrent and search killjoys torrent and off you go, you can pay for dark matters and killjoys on itunes, amazon streaming (may get it free with prime), even google play and xbox.com for xboners

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Expected the rest, not the brother. I dunno, I think it's pretty much been setting up to this since the parallel universe.

Cybsled

Ya, the brother surprised me, considering he was fond of his brother. However, if you want to get really stone cold and super logical, he did it to ensure there would be no divided loyalties or possible rivals to the throne. Even if the brother had 100% loyal intentions (which it looked to be), he had already proven himself easily manipulated by others. Total powerplay.

The only flaw is he needs the blink drive tech or his military is still going to get boned. Considering what he did to family, it isn't unreasonable to assume he will be willing to kill the Razza crew to get the tech if needed.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It was quite cheap of them to have the crew finding out he had taken his memories back and him then convincing them to help him regain his throne, all happen off camera. That's some pretty significant shit to gloss over. I think it would have been better if he had just not told them about his memories. I just don't see any scenario where the rest of the crew is all cool with Evil Ryo, even taking into account that he has his new memories as well.

spronk

FPS noob
nah, it makes sense he acts all normal and shit so they just think "oh cool his new memories are in control, just with extra old memories on top!"

that was some cold ass shit at the end, fucking loved it. a good show is defined by its bad guy, and the show had kind of lost one most of this season. Ryo as the bad guy will be ah-may-zing. It will be interesting to see how he tries to get the blink drive, if he succeeds or fails, and what the raza crew do

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Awesome episode. I was legit surprised that Ryo killed his brother. Also I'm bummed that he killed the seer guy, I thought he would be a good recurring villain.

I have always enjoyed this show, but I think this is the first episode where I really can't wait to see what happens next week.

Cybsled

that was some cold ass shit at the end, fucking loved it. a good show is defined by its bad guy, and the show had kind of lost one most of this season. Ryo as the bad guy will be ah-may-zing. It will be interesting to see how he tries to get the blink drive, if he succeeds or fails, and what the raza crew do

Ya. you need a personified villain. The corporations are a good background foil, but largely anonymous. Having a former friend become some evil emperor that has his eyes set on galactic conquest helps in terms of a more personified villain.

To have legs, though, I think eventually he will get the blink drive technology. Stargate always went to great efforts to shake up the technology field so something wasn't OP forever (Asgard shields,which then get owned by Ori super guns, until they get Asgard super guns themselves)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The only flaw is he needs the blink drive tech or his military is still going to get boned. Considering what he did to family, it isn't unreasonable to assume he will be willing to kill the Razza crew to get the tech if needed.

Yeah I mean, they are still his prisoners. The only catch is that presumably android is still under orders to level the city. If he plays nice with them, he can probably get them to just go destroy his enemy. But I think we all know he won't do that.

Also I'm bummed that he killed the seer guy, I thought he would be a good recurring villain.

That guy might be dead, but the collective is still around and can certainly be expected to come back. I was getting tired of the "Just as we predicted" schtick though.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
that was a great season finally never saw that coming. Dark Matter for me has been far better than Killjoys this season. You rarely see character shifts as dynamic as the one 4 just went through. Loved it.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Cliffhangers annoy me. I mean I like that the show is going this direction, but summer shows with cliffhangers like this are fucking aids.

Cybsled

Kind of an odd cliffhanger (shit happens, explosion, to be continued KEK)

My guess

1) 5 and Mikkai woman end up in some sort of shelter/escape pod/etc
2) 2 survives because nanites
3) I don't remember where 3 was, but he lives I'm sure. Six's jailcell will keep him alive.
4) Nyx dies, Four gets all pissy, crew gets all pissy. The royal guard girl continues to manipulate Four to pit him against the Raza and get him closer to her.

spronk

FPS noob
very stargate-y ending with the individual cliffhangers superceding overall story. pretty disappointing in how emperor ishido just lets the raza leave his planet, I guess he thought maybe the android woulda let them all die but woulda been nice to show that scene instead of just imply it. Manipulating the android is sort of becoming a literal deus ex machina in this show now.

Poor Inspector Clouseau, he was a good foil for the raza but his detective skills were lacking. After a great buildup it was a disappointing finale, sucks having to wait 9 months now to see what happens next.

The people who really should go to jail are space architects, no space station should blow up just because someone touches a button on a touch screen.

Cybsled

very stargate-y ending with the individual cliffhangers superceding overall story. pretty disappointing in how emperor ishido just lets the raza leave his planet, I guess he thought maybe the android woulda let them all die but woulda been nice to show that scene instead of just imply it. Manipulating the android is sort of becoming a literal deus ex machina in this show now.

Poor Inspector Clouseau, he was a good foil for the raza but his detective skills were lacking. After a great buildup it was a disappointing finale, sucks having to wait 9 months now to see what happens next.

The people who really should go to jail are space architects, no space station should blow up just because someone touches a button on a touch screen.

The crew of the Raza are still valuable allies, blink drive or not. Makes sense that he wouldn't want to completely burn that bridge if it could be helped.