Dating

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is my favorite cognitive dissonant aspect of modern women. If a dude gets shot down, most (soy fucks aside) rub some dirt in it and get back in the mix. Women, on the other hand, cannot even slightly handle rejection and lose their shit if they face even a hint of what the average man had to endure forty fucking years ago.
women were a LOT more chill back in the 80s and 90s. you could go up to a girl and touch her (hands, arms or waist) and she wouldnt run away shrieking rape. she would talk you up and may like you or tell you politely to buzz off. then you smile and move on. no drama. other fish in the sea. then again women smoked back then. IMO, whatever was in tobacco caused girls to be more calm about meeting strangers of the opposite sex. all my girlfriends back then were smokers. only downside to that was their hair smelled horrible. aquanet and ashtray.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
tonight my GF tells me, "i love you, Charlie" and i say, "i love you too", but i wanted to pull a Han Solo and say "I Know". i dont know if i actually love her, though .we have a nice time, her son is cool. her daughter is a little snot. but i get along with them. i just wanted a girl to have fun with and forget about how shitty this world has become. i kind of swore off having serious relationships since the 90s. i dont really want to break up with her(unless i find somebody better) , but we have only been dating since Thanksgiving weekend. i gotta figure out what i am going to do. i guess we could just do the dating thing for as long as i can and then if she starts mentioning the M word, i will have to make a decision.

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
tonight my GF tells me, "i love you, Charlie" and i say, "i love you too", but i wanted to pull a Han Solo and say "I Know". i dont know if i actually love her, though .we have a nice time, her son is cool. her daughter is a little snot. but i get along with them. i just wanted a girl to have fun with and forget about how shitty this world has become. i kind of swore off having serious relationships since the 90s. i dont really want to break up with her(unless i find somebody better) , but we have only been dating since Thanksgiving weekend. i gotta figure out what i am going to do. i guess we could just do the dating thing for as long as i can and then if she starts mentioning the M word, i will have to make a decision.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
heh. i'm not the marrying type. least not anymore, in my twenties i was all for it. but i rode that rodeo and it didnt end well. some people can do it. god bless them. but me. i'm an old dog and learning new tricks is going to be tough.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Was it the “No one from work” chick? Was it your hand? Did it have a penis? How much did it cost?

You can’t skimp on the details man lest our imaginations run wild.
Nah not work woman. I actually would have wanted to date her not just sleep around.

Just a rando from Tinder though. Originally went out for a drink with no intention of trying to bang her but opportunity presented itself so why not, it had been some time.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nah not work woman. I actually would have wanted to date her not just sleep around.

Just a rando from Tinder though. Originally went out for a drink with no intention of trying to bang her but opportunity presented itself so why not, it had been some time.
Hope you remembered to hose her off afterwards.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I didnt have to, banged at her house. Thank god too because she was a fucking squirter. Hate that shit.

Yeah, it's semi hot like once. After that, no fucking bueno.

Oh well, least it was a tinder date and not the office gal!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
a question for the fellas. do any of you even like living with a woman? i'm not saying sleeping with a woman, but the actual cohabitation of the same structure with one? my girl stays over and i wake up and she's already awake and rearranging my shit the way she likes. it sets off my OCD like crazy and i have to hold it in because i dont want to seem crazy.

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
So unless that's something you'll get over I would tell her to stop now, my wife is bad about all those little things moving things I put in a certain spot, opening the lid or thr oven when im cooking, changing the temp in the house, closing a door or window I obviously had propped open for a reason, and one of my biggest pet peeves is always taking my charger and cable because she doesn't remember what she did with hers. "But larnix I was in a hurry and I know yours is always plugged in on your side of the bed. For me the worst part I'd she's never apologetic for it, her go-to is " Well you never told me why you did this".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So unless that's something you'll get over I would tell her to stop now, my wife is bad about all those little things moving things I put in a certain spot, opening the lid or thr oven when im cooking, changing the temp in the house, closing a door or window I obviously had propped open for a reason, and one of my biggest pet peeves is always taking my charger and cable because she doesn't remember what she did with hers. "But larnix I was in a hurry and I know yours is always plugged in on your side of the bed. For me the worst part I'd she's never apologetic for it, her go-to is " Well you never told me why you did this".
she's already stolen two of my favorite house shirts and is eyeing one of my Tommy Bahama polos . lucky i have plenty of old t shirts, but she never even asked. yeah its something i need to get used to, but damn. girl what is wrong with you?

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
she's already stolen two of my favorite house shirts and is eyeing one of my Tommy Bahama polos . lucky i have plenty of old t shirts, but she never even asked. yeah its something i need to get used to, but damn. girl what is wrong with you?
You need to talk to her about this stuff that's at a minimum bugging you. Everyone has some sort of boundaries they want/need to maintain.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
a question for the fellas. do any of you even like living with a woman? i'm not saying sleeping with a woman, but the actual cohabitation of the same structure with one? my girl stays over and i wake up and she's already awake and rearranging my shit the way she likes. it sets off my OCD like crazy and i have to hold it in because i dont want to seem crazy.
Yes, but there's always some give and take. If it's important to me that something is a certain way, I make that very clear, but I also try to keep the number of things I insist on pretty small. And then I try my best not to give much of a fuck about all the rest.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users