TheBeagle
JunkiesNetwork Donor
Oof, I've been on one of those once. It was not fun. She was cordial enough, but just wanted to talk about politics and shit.LOL, she's an attorney too.
Split the check for maximum progressivism.
- 1
- 1

Oof, I've been on one of those once. It was not fun. She was cordial enough, but just wanted to talk about politics and shit.LOL, she's an attorney too.

Marry the lawyer, fuck the nurse, kill the teacherFuck Marry Kill - Nurse, Lawyer, Elementary Teacher.



I can think of a lot of cheese graters I'd stick my dick into before a female attorney.
I don't think it has anything to do with their politics, they could be MAGA. A woman lawyer is just put through a lot personality-wise and they all end up with a huge chip on their shoulder, worse than normal women, which is already bad. I'd probably avoid women who intentionally choose careers that force them to act masculine - it's a trait that doesn't turn off when they leave the office.I hesitate to match with one even if they say they are MAGA....it just doesn't seem like the conversation would be anything but antagonistic.

I don't think it has anything to do with their politics, they could be MAGA. A woman lawyer is just put through a lot personality-wise and they all end up with a huge chip on their shoulder, worse than normal women, which is already bad. I'd probably avoid women who intentionally choose careers that force them to act masculine - it's a trait that doesn't turn off when they leave the office.
I mean yea sure and aside from the fact that they've probably fucked half the department before they gave that up and decided to look outside...So female cops too. I've had similar thoughts about them. I think a lawyer has potential to be worse.

Sneak a collapsible MAGA hat into the bedroom. Put it on while mounted from behind and start yelling "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!" Oh.. and get video.I matched with a woman who describes herself as a "Marxist liberal leftist progressive feminist".
Going to go on a date just to see what happens.
Make sure you angle it to look like Doctor Strangelove.Sneak a collapsible MAGA hat into the bedroom. Put it on while mounted from behind and start yelling "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!" Oh.. and get video.
Fuck & Marry (18 years now) are Nurse. I won't kill her, so maybe Elementary Teacher or a cunty lib lawyer.Fuck Marry Kill - Nurse, Lawyer, Elementary Teacher.
Specializing in ambulance chasing?What if the teacher is a law school professor![]()

KillSpecializing in ambulance chasing?