Dating

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
12,443
30,958
What?

Kill the lawyer, then dismember the lawyer, then burn the lawyers body.

I forgot the rest of the steps but I stand by this answer
 
  • 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
8,877
28,082
I can think of a lot of cheese graters I'd stick my dick into before a female attorney.

I hesitate to match with one even if they say they are MAGA....it just doesn't seem like the conversation would be anything but antagonistic.
 

Sheriff Cad

scientia potentia est
<Nazi Janitors>
35,632
86,384
I hesitate to match with one even if they say they are MAGA....it just doesn't seem like the conversation would be anything but antagonistic.
I don't think it has anything to do with their politics, they could be MAGA. A woman lawyer is just put through a lot personality-wise and they all end up with a huge chip on their shoulder, worse than normal women, which is already bad. I'd probably avoid women who intentionally choose careers that force them to act masculine - it's a trait that doesn't turn off when they leave the office.
 
  • 3Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,832
26,534
I don't think it has anything to do with their politics, they could be MAGA. A woman lawyer is just put through a lot personality-wise and they all end up with a huge chip on their shoulder, worse than normal women, which is already bad. I'd probably avoid women who intentionally choose careers that force them to act masculine - it's a trait that doesn't turn off when they leave the office.

So female cops too. I've had similar thoughts about them. I think a lawyer has potential to be worse.
 

Sheriff Cad

scientia potentia est
<Nazi Janitors>
35,632
86,384
So female cops too. I've had similar thoughts about them. I think a lawyer has potential to be worse.
I mean yea sure and aside from the fact that they've probably fucked half the department before they gave that up and decided to look outside...
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

I am Big Balls!
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
21,914
91,098
I matched with a woman who describes herself as a "Marxist liberal leftist progressive feminist".

Going to go on a date just to see what happens.
Sneak a collapsible MAGA hat into the bedroom. Put it on while mounted from behind and start yelling "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!" Oh.. and get video.
 

gak

<Gold Donor>
2,821
14,464
We can close the thread, the 2026 dating cheat codes have been unlocked.
Modern feminist empowered womyn with unlimited chads and simps on call are helpless against these tips:

 
  • 1Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Vyemm Raider
2,722
3,873
We can close the thread, the 2026 dating cheat codes have been unlocked.
Modern feminist empowered womyn with unlimited chads and simps on call are helpless against these tips:


I don’t get it I’d agree with everything except the flowers
 

Kobayashi

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1,595
5,109
I don’t get it I’d agree with everything except the flowers
Most of his advice is either super obvious, out of touch, or straight up bad. The flowers are extra tryhard too.

1. Stop doing a hobby you enjoy. Fuck off.

2. Go and get the shittiest haircut possible. Really? Recommending Great Clips?

5/6. Pick up a hobby you don't really enjoy in order to meet people. Yoga seems exceptionally bad too. The ratio might be great, but I highly doubt you're going to look super appealing struggling to hold basic poses while holding in farts.

10. Flowers to the doorstep? Is this the 50s?I'm surprised he also didn't mention to make sure your slacks have a nice, crisp pleat. Past high school, I've never picked up someone from their house on a first date. I'd say most women wouldn't elect to give up that info before a first date.
 

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
8,503
27,727
You're getting too into the weeds here. He's spelling things out for retards, which most 20-25 year old guys are. Yes, most of them need to be told to get a haircut other than set the clippers to a length and buzz their head. Yes, a good chunk of them need to shower. Yes, they need to stop spending 22 hours a day playing video games, AND they need to go to where the women are. Doesn't need to be yoga, but they need to go where the women are. In case you haven't noticed, ain't no women playing video games.

And then, yes - bitches love flowers. And Trader Joe's has cheap flowers. And no, it's never gonna make sense to you. It's not supposed to. It's not for you, it's for her. She needs to know that you are willing to do shit she likes so that she will do shit for you. That's the tradeoff.

If you don't understand that, then you're not gonna be successful with women. He's not telling you "you gotta do these exact things," he's telling you "well, sitting at home playing video games and not giving a shit about anything else hasn't lined women up at your door, try something else instead."

Are you gonna meet crazies? Sure. But that's part of the process