DBZ: Battle of the Gods

Chris

Potato del Grande
Clearly, which is why he went berserk and attacked Cell when Trunks died.
I just mentioned it as a possibility.

Did he care about losing a loved one or did he only care about his own sayan pride?

Vegata certaintly cares about everyone at the end of the series but he does turn evil again in the next saga so he isn't quite there yet against Cell.

Cybsled

Here is the scene. Vegeta clearly ranks losing Trunks > his own pride, if you take his internal dialogue at its face value.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Here is the scene. Vegeta clearly ranks losing Trunks > his own pride, if you take his internal dialogue at its face value.

God damn. I'm too old to have watched this show, but I never realized it was this...I hesitate to use the word bad, because I probably would have watched if I were a kid too. But there was about 14 seconds of actual story progression in that 5 minute clip! Wow.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Most of the internal dialogue and grunting you hear in anime, and specifically DBZ, is not in the Japanese version. Vegeta does go berserk after losing future Trunks.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do they ever fucking think to blow the smoke/dust/ash/convenient covering cloud away in DBZ?

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Do they ever fucking think to blow the smoke/dust/ash/convenient covering cloud away in DBZ?
not fucking ever! its always the fucking wind that blows it clear only after 20hours of face staring, what dont they have the ability to sense other's power level and yet dust blocks that ability...how fucking strange.

Chris

Potato del Grande
"The enemy has vanshed in a cloud of dust! We did it!!"
"Argh Gokuuuuuuu" BOOM.

Occasionally one of the more serious characters says "no I can sense his power level" if they want to make them look badass even though they ahven't been relevant for years (Piccolo/Tien/Kami).

fucker_sl

shitlord
it nothing different from every new uber enemy since after Cell. The new enemy is so strong he doesn't even avoid being hit. Actually, the first one to do it was Cell itself, but at least, when with each Cell powerup the previous opponent couldnt do shit, it was the first time we see so much drastic power difference

after that, it happends with everyone. DBGT has it every 5 minutes of so

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I need to see this movie. I keep seeing pictures of Goku in some golden looking SSJ4 mode but from what I've read he doesn't do that in the movie. Saiyan God form looks more like the kaioken shit. Hmmm.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was better than pretty much all of the fight choreography in dbz pre-Majin Vegeta.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
That was surprisingly well done. Briefly checked his bio, and he seems well off, but I could easily imagine him getting hired and put to good use by Robot Chicken or what not if he cared to.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Looking forward to this. Not a big anime fan anymore, but it'll be refreshing to see something not Michael Bay'd to shit & back in a theater, and it's arguably the coolest running story of all time.

Plus, Goku beats the shit outta both Bats & Supes at the same time.