DC Universe Animated Movies

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WTF Grimmlokk do you have a time machine? Your post wasn't there when started posting, so how did you beat me by 15 minutes.
Do you type by throwing feces at the keyboard until you have the right amount of the right letters, and then peeing on it to edit out the extras and shape it in to a coherent post? Because 15 minutes is a really long time.

Also my post was better because it was more fighty.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The funny thing is that after the clip, Darkseid beats Superman down and Lex has to lure him away with the anti-life equation.

Also, this is the best scene in JLA/U. Flash gets to be the hero of the season finale.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
And in the New 52 Wally West is not only not the Flash, but is now going to be a black street thug graffiti artist...

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Barry died in 1985 in Crisis on Infinite Earths. He should have stayed dead and buried.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Barry died in 1985 in Crisis on Infinite Earths. He should have stayed dead and buried.
Holy shit. Are you fucking with me about that being almost 30 years ago? I remember Crisis coming out, and it *almost* made me start reading DC comics. Didn't seem like it was that long ago somehow....

Column_sl

shitlord
Are you sure you're not remembering one of the later Crisis's?

I hated crisis, although I wasn't alive when that shit came out.
George Perez drew it with all those tiny ass panels. It was a mess. I barely could get through reading that crap.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Are you sure you're not remembering one of the later Crisis's?

I hated crisis, although I wasn't alive when that shit came out.
George Perez drew it with all those tiny ass panels. It was a mess. I barely could get through reading that crap.
He is right, i read it this year (ipad <3 comics) but Barry has come back a shit ton of times to save the world/universe(s) (again)

I think its the 2nd Crisis that Kal-el fights Kal-L and destroys Metropolis in the process. Man of Steel movie haters that went nuts over the collateral damage must be new to Superman.

Speaking of Superman killing folks...

Why are you clicking this??
Have you watched the movie JLA WAR yet?? Perhaps you should do that instead of clicking this
Superman kills desaad in the new WAR movie
3187258-jla-vs-avengers2013.jpg

Speaking of MURDER

george-reeves-mysterious-death.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think its the 2nd Crisis that Kal-el fights Kal-L and destroys Metropolis in the process. Man of Steel movie haters that went nuts over the collateral damage must be new to Superman.
It was just a bunch of hipster faggots desperate for a reason to hate on the movie. Superman frequently causes epic amounts of collateral destruction when he fights people who can go toe to toe with him.

Goatface

"Justice League: War" Launches "First Salvo" for Future DC Animated Features

"This will definitely be the first salvo in doing new movies that are in continuity with each other," James Tucker, producer of "Justice League: War" and multiple DC animated projects, told CBR News during the west coast premiere of the film at the Paley Center in Beverly Hills. "Our next movie's going to be 'Son of Batman,' and that Batman will be the same Batman that you see in 'Justice League: War.' Basically, we'll have two concurrent series of Justice League movies and Batman movies, and they'll be in continuity with each other. So it's kind of world-building."
According to Tucker, the plan at this point -- which he advises is "always subject to change" -- is to produce three animated features a year, two in the universe of "Justice League: War," and a standalone, separate from continuity. In 2014, the third scheduled animated feature is "Batman: Assault on Arkham" (directed by "Justice League: War's" Jay Oliva), which takes places in the world of the massively popular "Batman: Arkham" video games.
"We can do original content, we can do New 52 stuff," Oliva told CBR. "I still want to do 'Gotham by Gaslight.' 'Red Son' would be a great one to do as a one-off."

Caliane

He is right, i read it this year (ipad <3 comics) but Barry has come back a shit ton of times to save the world/universe(s) (again)

Man of Murder.
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/...eCrisis05c.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/...eCrisis05d.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/...eCrisis05e.jpg

murderman...
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/...eCrisis05f.jpg
oh, city is empty. except dead lois.

punching reality....
PROOF EARTH TWO RETCON PUNCH Photo by biensalsa | Photobucket

Really though, using something completely reviled as evidence. haha. There is more then one reason everyone hates Infinate Crisis.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well they can't all be winners.

Son of Batman was pretty lame writing.

only part I liked was

The closing credits they show you the fight between Damian, and Nightwing

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, Son of Batman was pretty lame. My "reality check" sense was tingling like crazy. I know its a comic book movie, but holy shit dude. Hated the voices too.

Batman fist-fights Croc despite knowing how much stronger he is now.
Talia's gatling arrow gun has limitless arrows that can take down helicopters (wtf?).
Batman and Talia are making out and dicking around while Damian fights Slade alone.
Damian gets stabbed through both arms, yet has the ability to hold a sword in one hand against Slade using two blades.

Plenty more.

Gorillaz_sl

shitlord
I'm 40 minutes in...and had to go out...the voices are terrible. And the story itself...ugh. It's just.... I don't even know.

So far I'm not happy with the direction of the animated movies with the "New 52".

Column_sl

shitlord
To be fair tho, not all the DC movies are good.

Usually it's every other one. Flashpoint was excellent, War was mediocre, and Son of Batman was terrible.