DC Universe Animated Movies

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
my 8 year old has no idea who those people are.
Raise your child right.

I don't let them watch the new stuff, they watch the stuff we did on Netflix. I tell them these new cartoons are BS, and to watch what we grew up with if you want the good stuff.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Raise your child right.

I don't let them watch the new stuff, they watch the stuff we did on Netflix. I tell them these new cartoons are BS, and to watch what we grew up with if you want the good stuff.
Lol show your kid Gargoyles then show him TNG and see if his ears perk up and goes, Xanatos? pretty much every TNG had a role/guest on Gargoyles, except Wheaton, no one wanted that annoying fucker anywhere and of course Stewart wanted money. and of course Keith David is in all the shit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Keith David is probably the second most prolific voice actor after Steve Blum. Dude really is in everything.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
c01-154054.jpg

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Young Justice was not better than JL/JLU
incorrect. JL built the framework for the JLU, but young justice had longer, more developed arc, mini arcs and stories running alongside the main plot, and developed the characters much further.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I watched season 1 of young justice and then they did a time jump or something between season and had no clue who the new characters were ect. Not sure how many episodes I saw after season 1

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, Young Justice s1 was only ok, but s2 was amazing. Still think I like Wolverine and the X-Men more though, damn shame that shit got cancelled after the first season.